Witch Hunter Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuffie_Kasagari
OMG!!! this anime is sooo awesome i just started watching it yesterday and so far my fave char is Robin!!it just makes me sooo excited when i watch it!! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin rolling on floor laughing

Battosuai_Tim
This is a pretty good anime. I liked episode 4 so far with the crows and when Robin get's the glasses to help her use her powers better.

Trinity_Matrix
I haven't seen it yet...I really want to, I've heard that it's excellent.

Battosuai_Tim
Yes, it is. If you have Cartoon Network, you can watch it on Adult Swim at midnight Monday-Thursday. It just premiered last week, so they're on episode 5. If you want, you can PM me and I'll summarize the first 4 episodes best I can.

Kitoky
Yeah Adult Swim just recently started featuring Witch Hunter Robin.

TrAnCeDuO
its not bad....its definitely slow like serial experiments lain and .hack//sign but tends to pick up very quickly in action scenes....one problem i find is that the animator kinda screwed up on the animation...i.e. sometimes theyll be walking when it looks like they are trying to run...its kinda like the main girls eyes from fruits basket...her eyes are just way too damn big...yet i dont care regardless...and by this i mean that its not really affecting me its just a imperfection i see from the show...but anywas this show is pretty good and adds something new to the table...

Robin34
red
I thought that i would hate the show b/c robin is so dif from me roll eyes (sarcastic) then i started recording every ep. cause i loved it! big grin
Amon is such a ****ing hottie!

lil bitchiness
Moving...

Raventheonly
Some episodes lack action completely, but the character design is awsome.

RoguePw25
what is this show about? I've seen the commercials for it on Cartoon Network, but I've never watched it.

Tell me something about it.

SlayerChick1188
Oh yeah, my favorite characters on WHR are Robin and that Amon (i just thought WOW when I first saw them!)

Raventheonly
Love how those two look completely out of place, long trench coats, almost like robes. Show is cool but needs more action... Robins my fav in power, Amon in personality, reminds me of Aragorn

Smiling_Sadly
yea i started watchin it when the first ep. came on, they need new ep. ive already seen it allthe way through once. but it is a great anime! i love it.

TrAnCeDuO
saddest part is that they replaced it with that aqua teen trash on cartoon network...

SK88728
I LOVE THIS ANIMA!!! my favorit ep so far is when the HQ gets attacked.

fungrl515
This quickly became one of my favorite animes. I hate aqua teen, space ghost, etc. cuz it repaces all of the good stuff. Humph! But, Crispin Freeman (who I just discovered is hot as hell) Is awesome as AMON!!!! He's become one of my favorite guys. *dreamy sigh*

Once you get to the ending, can you please tell me, is that Robin returning?

Kitoky
You think these two will get together?

http://www.csusm.edu/anime/galleries/T-Z/WitchHunterRobin/sm/bike.jpg

Kalu_Wolfra
I really hope they get together but if they do it's probably not going to be soon. I don't know if it's just me or something, but doesn't it seem like Amon has a metal rod stuck up his @$$ where Robin's concered? Maybe I'm just nuts. (you can probably take the 'Maybe' out of that sentance)

Raventheonly
Amon will probably end up dying for Robin. Just a guess but the show is really dreary and it looks like someone will sacrifice them self.

fungrl515
well, i think they will end up together. i mean, Amon did end up showing some emotion towards Robin.

oh my gosh! at this birthday party kind of thing for my whole family, this 4 year old was getting this gift when he unwrapped it and guess what he found. one of the WHR DVDs. I was just like, "Hell no!" That's mine! That's mine! Get your dirty hands off my stuff! I was like freaking out. His dad's like, "Hey! What the hell's this?" and I'm like "Hey, that's mine!" I was so pissed. and the kid was pissed too, cuz he like wanted a good present. So, the stupid kid started banging it around. At this point, cousin or not, I was ready to beat the ____ out of him. Luckily, my mom came in and grabbed it out of the idiot's hands. i practically hugged my mother to death.

anyway, yeah, I think they'll get together.

SeptemberRain
thats cause the season was over. Aqua Teen is awesome. But i do really like Witch Hunter Robin, its a great anime.

Kalu_Wolfra
sorry but it IS sad that they've replaced such good shows with trash like aqua teen hunger force and such. However, WHR is a magnificent show

Cat Girl Sheryu
*agrees with Kalu Wolfra*

SeptemberRain
like i said, yes WHR is amazing, but the season for now is over

Cat Girl Sheryu
yupperz its only replays when its on the air stick out tongue the only things i usualy do other then watch anime is, sing, dance, and go on my own personal comp

Stormchild
the hole thing was great. i loved it it was a little slow at first but the last eppisodes kept me gessing. i couldn't figure it out. i thought amon had betrayed her but then he saved her and let him self get beat up. it was so cool.

sailormoon
Woo Hoo! Witch Hunter Robin is the Shoooowww! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.