Revolutions, not the best...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Machete_guy
Is it me or did matrix revolutions miss out something. Like, people say it was the best matrix movie, i dont agree, i not like many other people think matrix reloaded was the best one, the most fun one. Revolutions could have been so much better. Does anyone agree? cool

Rogue Jedi
i liked revolutions best.

JediHDM
I liked Revolutions the best...it finalized the best trilogy i have ever seen...

shake zula
true, revolutions could've been done better... but the questions were answered and the story was concluded... well not really, that's why we have MxO. but still, the only thing i would change in revolutions is the stupid mid air battle in the ultimate burly brawl. they coulda fought more in the rain taking out some smiddy casualties...

JediHDM
i disagree...and i have stated numerous times before, that there was no other way for the trilogy to end, and for both humans and machines to be free.

shake zula
that's what i was trying to say. there is no other way of ending it, so to speak. and in addition, the ultimate burly brawl coulda had more mano a mano action instead of the aerial fights...

The Alpha
What do you want, Smith?

Red Superfly
Huh? Most people I have spoken to including myself agree that Matrix 1 was the best.

realworlddreams
matrix 1 was the first...but as a whole M2/3 (the same movie...) was the best simply cuz thre was so much goin on...i've stated thta people view hte matrix outta context...that theres really only 2 movies...hence the fact that 2&3 end and begin with the same scene....its the same movie...
so REloaded and Revolutions as a whole was a better movie

JKozzy
Spoken like a true.... matrix fan smart
Reloaded is third on my list, partially because it was the preperation for the Revolution and the filler to catch you up after M1.

Korri
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.