A photoshop piece I altered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reborn Again
It's not much, but I was experimenting with photoshop today and I came up with this. It's Ranma Saotome from the anime Ranma 1/2 series. I doctored a snapshot from the anime and gave it a few added features.

Reborn Again
I also did one with Ryoga. He's a little hard to see, but mind you I was experimenting with the program. I gave it a mosaic tile feature and gave it what was referred to in the program as "different clouds" which kind of gave it a greyish dark inverted look.

Reborn Again
And here the LOTR Return of the King net poster with mosaic tiles.

So again, I was only experimenting. So give a brotha a break if this seems old news to you experts. big grin

Kaleanae
I like the Lord of the Rings one, great!! big grin

Serif
Me too. It's as if it was painted onto a wall or something smile

BakaXero
keep up with the experimentations
your only done a percentage of the program is capable of
i've learded alot from my experimenting but there is still more for me to learn i know what they are but i have no idea how to use them yet

Trinity_Matrix
Photoshop is AWESOME for manipulating photos, that's one of my favorite things to do yes

Darth Revan
I love messing around with all the filters on Photoshop...

Serif
I have just started with mine - see what this program is capable of. Some photos just need to be manipulated stick out tongue

Serif
Not necessarily a nice one, but I like it smile

Hegemon875
It takes absolutely no talent to use filters in photoshop, but what does take take talent is knowing how, when and where to use them.

lucija
nice thumb up

here is my... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.