new Marvel movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
I personally cannot wait until the Ghost Rider movie, coming out in 2006. word is there is a Ironman movie in production, with Tom Cruise expressing interest in the role of Tony Stark. also, there is word of a Deadpool movie. A DEADPOOL MOVIE! i was wondering when they'd come out with that. my favorite character finally has his own movie. woot! Im anxiously awaiting Spiderman 2, i hear nothing but good things. there is also talk about a Fantastic Four movie. it will be interesting to see how they pull that off, itll need a huge budget. Also, talk of a Namor movie, and an Iron Fist movie, and Luke Cage. AND Werewolf By Night. Marvel is really kicking this comic book movie trend into overdrive.

Magee
Also other marvel movies to be -
Blade: Trinity - August 13, 2004
Dr. Strange - TBA (2005)
Elektra - February 18, 2005
Hulk 2 - Spring 2005
She Hulk lol
Spiderman 3! - Summer, 2007
Venom!!
Black Panther
x - men 3 - May 5th, 2006

Fantastic 4 is said to be released by July 1, 2005
Iron Man is set for November, 2005
Isnt Ghost Rider coming out in 2005?

eleveninches
They were going to release a captain america movie with red skull in it.

I think that when they have finished x3, they should do an avengers movie, or a JLA movie, or even a JLAvengers ceossover movie.

I would still like to see a Green Lantern movie or a captain marvel movie (genis, not mar-vell)

Magee
JLA or Avengers movie would be fuking amazing lol. I doubt u would ever see one made though. Same for a crossover, to many rights for the heros wink

BarmyBrummie
X Men 3 is the only one im waiting for big grin

They should do an X Men & Spiderman movie big grin

Eidolon
If they are making a Deadpool movie I wonder if it'll be made as a spin off on the Wolverin movie being made soon. You know, maby the Wolvie movie will have Deadpool in as a main character (kinda a part friend part enemy to Wolvie in the movie) and then a Deadpool movie will (possibly) be made.

Jason420
F4 remake
ghost rider
namor
x-men 3
blade 3
hulk 2
elektra

Arachnoidfreak
i only listed the ones i was personally exited about. i do know about Fantastic Four, Hulk 2 and Blade Trinity. and X3. i didnt know about Dr. Strange! holy shit, a movie about him would be awesome

Sunspot
3 words for you... X3

Daywalker
I can't wait for Blade Trinity. I also heard there's an Iron Man movie in the works.

FrothByte
i can't w8 for the ghostrider movie. i was also really hoping they'd make a thor movie.

VENOMfan
I cant wait for Ghost Rider, or hopefully a avengers movie...and most of all Fantastic Four movie.

but If they do decide to do a Venom movie, witch would be based on the upcoming Venom vs Carnage series Im guessing

I would just go nuts

FrothByte
id like to see them make a movie on a cosmic being. thanos or silver surfer perhaps. they have pretty deep stories to their biographies. and most of it would be done in space and alien planets.

Asian Hulk
I like Spiderman 2,The Hulk 2,and Captain America maybe soon also!!!

Jason420
they should have made batman vs superman that would be ****(awesome) or spider-man vs daredevil

Jason420
or spawn vs hellboy

1eye
I believe that any Ghost Rider movie made will not be a success. Why you ask. Very simple it would be impossible to make a good Ghost Rider movie with the current movie rating system. Knowing the hollywood types they will try to make GR into some sort of Spiderman superhero clone and keep it rated PG13 which will be a total departure from the character. The true Ghost Rider is evil, he a demon, a vengence demon to be exact and his only goal is to destroy anything he deems worthy of his vengence; man, woman or child. Hollywood doesn't have the guts to make a picture like that. I also think that Nick Stahl "Terminator 3" should play Johhny Blaze and Mr. Cage should play the demon that tempts him in the first place which also wont happen.

Alpha Centauri
Spider-Man 2 is said to be a bit violent (it's not out in UK yet).

Isn't The Punisher the first R rated Marvel movie or something? I heard the makers weren't budging on the amount of violence in it. Saying that, they could keep the violence in and it could be a sucky job. So I dunno.

Companies are too wound up into getting money for the movies instead of wondering if they can pull it off. Which sucks.

Samuel L Jackson wants to play Nick Fury so I read. Tom Cruise could pass for a Tony Stark but I stand by my claim that Tom Selleck is the identical twin of Stark.

I also read that Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly didn't wanna do a Hulk 2 and that they only signed on for one movie.

One thing that interests me is the concept of Venom in the Spider-Man movies. He's a difficult one to put in.

A) You'll get mounds of Venom fans saying "That's a crap film coz we all know Venom batters Spidey".

B) No WAY will they risk killing Venom off in the movie so they'll have to have Spidey defeat him with sonics or fire, in which case Eddie Brock knows his identity and fans will be going "Well why hasn't he revealed it's Parker".

C) It would have to be an on going thing. They should have made a little side story from 1 with Parker and Brock as feuding photographers. Slowly building it up and then by 3 you'll have such a feud going that you can throw in the shuttle crash and the symbiote coming to Earth etc etc.

I just think it's better to disappoint many thousands by not putting him in than disappointing many millions by putting him in and f-ing it up.

The only casting rumours I heard for X3 were erm....*tries to remember*....Adrian Brody as Gambit and that they wanna put Beast in although it'll be expensive. They should cast Angelina as Psylocke. Or Catherine Zeta Jones, coz facially she's more like her...she's British and she's not THAT old. Mind you Angelina is more likely to accept a role that isn't lead. The last thing they need with X-Men movies is more characters though.

Jude Law was #1 candidate for Dr.Doom in Fantastic Four. I think that is a very good choice, physically. Facially. Acting wise I would hope so. I think George Clooney got scrapped as Reed, thank Heavens. Thing will obviously be CGI. I heard that Freddie Prinze Jr was interested in the role of The Human Torch also. I just hope F4 doesn't turn out to be a bunch of pretty boys there for the ladies and that it is a kick ass movie.

Marvel have gone from shitty old movies, to Blade (fairly good), to X-Men (meh), to Spider-Man. So they've only got better. Let's hope the trend continues in that sense.

"id like to see them make a movie on a cosmic being. thanos or silver surfer perhaps. they have pretty deep stories to their biographies"

As much as I love the Surfer material and his character (being my fav), it would please me to have a great Surfer movie. BUT to be perfectly honest I'd rather that be a "wouldn't it be great if..." than a "it could have been great but they sold it out for the masses". Most people (which is sadly who 98% of movie directors try to cater for) want either an action movie for a night of fun out on the town (X2 or Spider-Man 2) which also has some good story. Or they want a cinematic masterpiece (Hannibal trilogy) with not much action yet groundbreaking acting and suspense. We all know how philosophical, deep and moral Surfer is. For a guy with his tremendous power, the masses don't wanna pay however much to see a God-like superhero flying around pondering on the What's and Why's of existance. They wanna see shit getting blown up. Hulk is a perfect example. Awesome action, great story. Rare combo, BUT....coz it was Hulk, people slammed it coz there wasn't enough booming and smashing. That's why Surfer will never ever work.

-AC

moshtitan
avengers would be the coolest thing ever. they could do just like in the comic and have some heroes stay on and some leave, some get killed and such. im really looking towards to hulk 2, to see if they can make it true to the character, and f.f. would kill.

Arachnoidfreak
hmm, apparently you have been in a hole or something...Spawn and Punisher both are rated R and are comic book movies, Hollywood makes gorey, demon-filled, action packed movies all the time.

moshtitan
demon-filled sounds like a pie.

Asian Hulk
For The Hulk 2 stars Eric Bana as Bruce Banner,Jennifer Connelly as Betty Ross and Sam Elliot as Thunderbolt Ross.and maybe Ang Lee ask Stan Lee and Avi Arad that can choose the actors can portraying role of Abomination's alter ego,Emil Blonsky and the Leader in the second Hulk movie. For Captain America which stars Brad Pitt as Steve Rogers/Captain America.and for Spiderman 3 stars Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spiderman,Kristen Dunst as MJ Watson,Rosemarie Harris as Aunt May,JK Simmons as J.Jonah Jameson and James Franco as Harry Osborne become as the next Green Green 2 to reciprocating from his father, Norman Osborne alias Green Goblin against Spidey.so maybe Sam Raimi ask Stan Lee and Avi Arad that whos are those actors to choose for Venom are The Rock or Vin Diesel or Sylvester Stallone and for Carnage are Jake Busey or Kevin Bacon or Gary Busey in Spiderman 3.

ragesRemorse
jenifer connely doesnt want to be in hulk 2. And it is having major trouble being made seeing how the rights are owned by a different studio. They are still working on captain america,rumors of brad pitt floated around the comic world and during an interview with brad pitt and cinescape about troy, the question about him portraying the captain, brad replied "what?..thats crazy...I mean isnt it?" and laughed

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but he is probably gauging reactions. I'd let him know he'd be shit for the role.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.