this is sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
everyone i know is doing something special this weekend but im a pollen infected potato

Darth Revan
laughing

sorry not laughing at you just funny the way you put it

anyways yeah allergies are really bad this year... I don't even have them and a few weeks ago I was outside and all of a sudden my eyes started hurting like shit... Felt like they were scratched or something but it was just the allergies I don't have acting up blink

Black Onyx
i was working on the garden and i like died of sneezing

quiball
awwww
just to make you feel better, not everyone's doing something this weekend. I'm not

§pearhead
me neither...I've got a headache from hell.

Black Onyx
yes me to bad bad headache

Smiling_Sadly
well ive been sick all week, coughin and sneezing, soar throat, headach, weak, (no that is just lazy sry!)lol

VallejoKid707
Me too I been sick so much this week! Coughing, sneezing(5 is my record eek! ), runny nose, headaches, and the worst of all... MY EYES! THey been itchy and watery then they turn red and I have to do those eye drops thing which I hate! This is so bad

Smiling_Sadly
i no , right now my ears hurt like hell!

Gravity Kills
I have to tell you, this thread put a smile on my face

VallejoKid707
Lol why?

Ahh my eyes is so itchy right now! sad

Gravity Kills
The reason is beecause I like the I like it when other people are miserable.

Ok not really.

The real reason is I was not able to do anything this weekend either. I just did not feel good. sick

<<Solo>>
Yeah bad headache. Got waisted for the b-day. You Know how it is.

Gravity Kills
Well you had a reason

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, I haven't been able to do anything this weekend because I had to discover my destiny and stop Hell on Earth and the dead from returning.
*wipes forehead*
It's a tough job but someones gotta do it.

LeAtHerRFace
Im sorry Blacky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.