Classic Battle...Thing vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I know theyve fought alot before...

But in ur personal opinion who do you think would win?
&
Cooler?

The Thing all the way.
cool

Wynndar
hahahahahaha....u r a serious FF fan r'nt u?

kal-el
Hulk no worries.Thing might put him through a few buildings first, but Hulk would SMASH!

norrin radd
Hulk, it would be a though fight but in the end hulk would win.

who?-kid
Hulk of course, and certainly when the fight would take a while. Hulk would only get stronger, where Thing would only get more tired (and more hurt).

Hulk all the way. Would be a nice fight though.

norrin radd

Wynndar
I think they r due for another rematch....until they killed him, the thing had even been tougher than he used to be...did any one catch that series where his skin was making hundreds of duplicates of himself and he had to fight an army of raging Thing clones?....they revealed some crazy stuff about his powers in that issue....actually the last few times he fought the Hulk he didnt decisively lose...there is no denying that the Hulk would probably beat the thing...unless he's in his second mutated state, then he would own anyone....I think the thing and hulk should fight as soon as ben grimm is back alive....i think they should let thing fight juggernaut too sometime.

eleveninches
Hulk if he got mad enough.
Thing if he finished off hulk before hulk gets too mad.

WWestFlashFan
ya the hulks rage is powerful

eleveninches
All you have to do to defeat hulk is use one of those stun gun type things to inject him full of prozac or ritalin or something, and he will not get angry. big grin

Maelstrom
The Thing is like a building you can't tear down. I'd like to see him jump and throw his body at the Hulk from heights, droping himself on him like Gladiator droped that building on Colossus to defeat him. Or come in from Outerspace like an asteroid and smash Hulk like Hulk smashes.

who?-kid
Yeah, could work.

But I don't think so stick out tongue. The Thing would be unconsciousness, not the Hulk. He has survived much much worse than that, so I'm pretty confident that a small rock (Thing) that will fall on him, will not hurt him. Not one bit.

Besides, all the Hulk has to do, if Thing comes falling from the sky towards the Hulk, is to step aside a few yards and watch Thing make a nice crater in the ground.

Easiest battle ever hahaha.

LeAtHerRFace
Well... not really. Im not a strong fan, but there alright. confused

tkitna
I love the Thing and he's one of my top 3, but The Hulk would smack him around as he has for their entire existance. It used to piss me off the the Thing would lose every stinking time, but the Hulks just too much. Even when the Thing mutated and whipped the hulk when he was gray, they had to have the Hulk come back and win after holding the Thing underwater. They should have let him have his moment.

LeAtHerRFace
Thing is cooler.

eleveninches
Hulk is only dangerous when he is mad, so his enemies should just feed him loads of happy drugs big grin

Asian Hulk
If the Hulk tried to saved the Thing's life Dr.Doom.because Dr.Doom is a villain.

Linkalicious
ok....WHAT??? ^

muffin man
if its a banner controlled hulk then hulk but if not the thing

who?-kid
Every Hulk beats Thing.

juggernaut74
I actually thught they were gonna have a rematch in the Hulk/Thing Hard Knocks mini series that just ended last week. But yet agian another dissappointment from Marvel.

Old Man Whirly!
Hulk wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.