What kind of temper do you have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Hm...

LeAtHerRFace
Depends... if I had a rough day or im tired I have a short temper.
But usually it takes alot to piss me off. angel

Gravity Kills
It is mostly short. It is in my family

Scotty
i very rarely get angry or raise my voice, im a relaxed kinda guy, yelling doesnt solve anything.

LeAtHerRFace
Im an angel... not

LeAtHerRFace
Well u dont have to yell and still get mad ya know. wink

Gravity Kills
that is the kind of person you should be afraid of, the silent one

Scotty
yeah, but i dont get angry or anything, but if i do get annoyed, i dont yell and carry on

LeAtHerRFace
Well you gotta have some BALLS, you dont get afraid of nething.

Scotty
the only time i get pissed of, is when my mum wakes me up at 930 on a sunday, because she thinks it isnt a crime playing pavarotti

LeAtHerRFace
whats pavarotti?

Gravity Kills
we most know what is this pavarotti. You don't want to see us angry with you.

Just kidding

LeAtHerRFace
OoOOo The opra singer...

Gravity Kills
I see why you hate him scotty

LeAtHerRFace
LoL

Gravity Kills
With that last statement I must now turn my computer off, it is 3:59 am and I need to go watch a movie.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Short temper.

LeAtHerRFace
OoO ku

LeAtHerRFace
g2g so ttyl

Myth
My temper is like a bubble. I store it up and it builds and gets bigger and bigger. Eventually it pops so watch out. smile

Fire
takes a while and if I get mad it's very harsh for a short period of time

wuTa
i'm either pretty mello or pretty pissed....but i think everybody is like that of u dont have the need to break some shit every once in awhile then somethin is wrong with ya

NyC-gUrL
Im kinda short tempered confused

also, when I'm mad I start crying mad

Kosta
Other, It really depends what the topic thats making me mad is, I can tlirate alot, and other times i can burst pretty quick.

wuTa
i think most chicks cry when there mad

Kosta
Oh man, it kills me when I see a girl crying, sad. Makes me feel real bad for some reason.

Evil1
same here

badkittykitty
it takes a long while to get me mad.but once I'm mad I stay that way at who ever cause it in the first place,it's terrible but I can't drop a grudge.

Agent Phillips
Everyone thinks I have a short temper, but when you see how much crap I get from people at school I think I'm pretty patient all things considered.

§pearhead
I vote other, becasue different things can trigger an angry outburst from me.

Like when people are mad at other people and take it out on me miffed that really pisses me off.

Black Onyx
i have a very short fiery temper

i get mad at aloty of things for no reason

Smiling_Sadly
i guess im so so, i dont reallyt no it depends on what mood im in, like if im already upset then i will get really pissed, or if im happy then i will just get annoyed, and if i no that the person is trying to get me mad i will laugh!!!!! i dont no if that makes any sense to u guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.