Superman vs Mohammand Ali Comic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Has anyone seen this crap? I saw the cover on Tv and it looks stupid as hell. Ali is an awesome boxer, but against Superman? my god...

kal-el
supes trained under a red sun to reduce him to human levels so it was human V human.They weigh the same and are the same height, so with Ali's amazing skill, it's not surprising he knocked the man of steel down.

Magee
lol sounds cool.

eleveninches
Mohammid Ali is so old now that even I could probably beat him in a boxing match

DarkCrawler
Here it is...
http://www.oddtidings.com/supermanvsali.gif

Viper
I have this comic, and it's one of the dumbest promotional ideas I've ever heard of. Sure they had it make sense, but it was still incredibly cheesy.

BarmyBrummie
Ali would kick his ass boxing

LeAtHerRFace
Obviously,

Without Supes having he's power, he probably aint no match to alot of people. Heck, my grandma would wipe the floor with Supes. eek!

VENOMfan
now we have grounds for a idea......

get superman all liquored up and make him get lethargic under a red sun, then starve him and throw him into a life or death royale rumble with local junkies and hobos!

now there is a fight to end all fights

LeAtHerRFace
laughing

Magee
wow that cover does look pretty cheesy lol. And it looks so stupid because superman has his cape and shit.

jplatinum
even if superman were drained by a red sun, he'd still have enough backup energy left in his body to be low -level superbeing. This tranlates into him hitting Ali one time and knocking his head off his body.
The comic did stink. What were these dumbasses thinking. If that's the case, they should pit a 50 year-old fat white man up against flash in a foot race.

radioboy121
Superman didn't have his abilities in the fight and if I remember correctly, he did lose to Ali.

doctorstrongbad
What about superman vs. Mike tyson. That would be funny. Superman only has one ear at the end.

illadelph12
"even if superman were drained by a red sun, he'd still have enough backup energy left in his body to be low -level superbeing. This tranlates into him hitting Ali one time and knocking his head off his body.
The comic did stink. What were these dumbasses thinking. If that's the case, they should pit a 50 year-old fat white man up against flash in a foot race."

Uh, do you guys really think Superman without his powers (Regularman) could beat Muhammad Ali in his prime?

Come on now.

His nickname isn't "The Greatest" for no reason. You must know boxing.

Also, before Tyson was biting ears and threatening to eat Lennox Lewis's children he was knocking out World Class Heavyweight boxers in less than 30 seconds and cracking peoples eye sockets. not wo mention one of the greatest video games in NES history (Mike Tyson's Punchout). smile

Joker1237
Ali was not the GREATNESS, that title goes to the one and ONLY JOE LOUIS.

illadelph12
Funny, I thought Joe was "The Brown Bomber". laughing

I think you know what I mean.

Besides, in all actuallity, my personal vote for greatest boxer of all time would be Sugar Ray Robinson. To have fought in over 200 matches and have 175 wins, 6 draws, and 109 knockouts is amazing. Hell, 15 of his losses came after he returned after retirement.

Joker1237
and most of Robinson's losses are to fellow Hall of Famers, Pound for pound no one Beats Robinson,

For Heavy's it the Brown Bomber(I know what you mean lol)

But Ail is in the top 4. I would have Jack Johnson and maybe Marciano over Ail.

And of couse Supes lol.

Lord-of-Dreams
Ali is IT. Ok... he was. heh...
That was a rather funny comic. Ali should fight Doomsday next! big grin

yugotank
Even with only 6 brain cells left ....ALI would still beat Superman.

With prep he could KO the Batman as well.

PS: Jimmy Young kicked Ali's ass but the judges still gave the fight to Ali. One of boxing's all time "Greatest Ripoffs".

joesdabest1
Ali - Greatest of all time

Prime Tyson - Could probably knock Pre Crisis supes head off.

Easy!

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Here it is...
http://www.oddtidings.com/supermanvsali.gif
I applaud Superman's confidence in his footwork to not trip over his own cape.

Tshern
Originally posted by illadelph12
His nickname isn't "The Greatest" for no reason. You must know boxing.

Also, before Tyson was biting ears and threatening to eat Lennox Lewis's children he was knocking out World Class Heavyweight boxers in less than 30 seconds and cracking peoples eye sockets. not wo mention one of the greatest video games in NES history (Mike Tyson's Punchout). smile
Damn that game rocks! I still love it to death and I'd kill a man to get my hands on it. However, Mike Tyson's boxing career was all about money, he won pre-arranged matches...

Lucas Bech

LeAtHerRFace
LAME -.-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.