Kidney Disease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
mad GODDAMNIT! mad
I got the results back from my kidney biopsy and I have a disease called IgA nephropathy. F*CK ASS! Now I have to take some stupid precautions for the rest of my life like dieting and I'm suppose to avoid full contact sports mad. There is a good chance that sometime in my life I'll need a kidny transplant as well but not anytime soon.

Devalion
Your a renal patient now then? Good luck with your dieting, and I hope that your always weel, and don't need a transplant!

badkittykitty
Myth that seriously sucks!
I'm sorry to hear that..you have to eat less protein and Reduce your cholesterol in your diet, I know that sucks,I had to lower mine as well and it's not easy. sad

Syren
I'm sorry to hear that man sad

Hope you feel ok now though, physically I mean........

Myth
Thanks guys. I physically feel fine. Heck, they wouldn't have even caught it if it weren't for my hospital trip when I split my head open.

§pearhead
poor myth sad that must suck

Ein Kun
Could'a been worse...

Black Onyx
sad i am so sorry dude i really hope this works out for you

Kosta
Wow man, that sucks. sad

Darth Revan
Ouch... My middle school English teacher got some nasty thing wrong with her kidneys... They thought she might die... She got a transplant and was alright though...

Rogue Jedi
keep your head up, bro.

shaber
Aw dude that's terrible luck you have sad Hopefully it will turn out to be less bad than it seems.

realworlddreams
well..my friend has Cystic Fibrosis, AND Diabetes, AND kidney problems...
it really sux cuz shes one of the sweetest nicest girls i have ever met, and shes 18 n prolly wont be around for a lot longer, i pray for her, n seriously hope they find a cure for CF cuz i dunno what i would do if she died, shes such an amazing example of survival under extreme circumstances. I think i have a lot to deal with, but thinking of her puts everything into place, cuz i dont have a life threatening disease...

nach01
awwwwww

and myth>> that sux, keep your head up and im sure things will be fine

The Force
shouldn't have been drinking roll eyes (sarcastic)

Myth
Drinking effects the liver (mainly). Besides, I don't drink. I just looked up some info and 30% of people diagnosed with what I have need a transplant within 5-25 years. sad At least this disease doesn't physically effect me when its under control so i can still run track and play basketball. Thanks god.

The Force
oh, sorry then dude, i wasn't to nice with anyone last night

Myth
Thats fine, I saw no problem with what you said.

The Force
ok

drunk_nazgul
everyone gets upset. Especially me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.