Definition Of The Word 'Korricle'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
laughing

I'm listening to Scott Mills on Radio 1 at the moment, and he's just said that the word 'Korricle' means "A small, round, welsh Boat"!

What the f**k?

So, from now on, I will be referring to Korri as the "hedge-diving, Keanu-loving SRWB."

Love you girlie love

The One Himself
Is it another appreciation thread for Korri? confused Ok I'm in! Luv you mumsy! love

Syren
Well, it wasn't supposed to be an appreciation thread, but I guess that's what you could call it.

love KORRI love

burlyman

Agent Phillips
We have a couple of korricles in the river near my house, the fishermen used to use them in the 19th century. They have pitch on the bottom to stop them leaking, and it's that that gave the local beach it's name, "Black Tar"

Agent Elrond
I looked uup the word korricle, but it's not there. I used dictionary.com.

Trinity_Matrix
Korri rocks yes

That's really funny, Syren...

lil bitchiness
thats so amusing laughing out loud

I love you Korri inlove

Raventheonly
A corrical was the supposidly the first craft that man used upon the water... before the triemians

big gay kirk
that's cos its spelt "coracle..."

Tired Hiker
The korricle told me to eat the mushroom and jump into the fire!

Raventheonly
And did you follow your masters whims?

Tired Hiker
*burns to a crisp* yes

Korri
omg u guys cry

this is just what i needed after my exams today and falling out with my friend. Thank you you have all made my day hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.