Flash Vs. Superman Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WWestFlashFan
I think The Flash as Wally West would win

Viper
In the latest Flash they had a race, Flash won as usual but it was extremely close

kal-el
well in the comic Flash says how 'superman used to be as fast as me, maybe a tad faster, until I learned where my power comes from and how to use it.I could take all his kinetic energy from him and stop him from chasing me dead, but that would be liking throwing him out of a car, one travelling at 2000miles per second, and taking into account his strength, that would leave a trail of destrucion from here to Moscow'. . Its pretty cool the way flash talks about him, and just after flash leaves the JLA to run off and avoid their questions, batman says, we've lost him and he'll be too fast in an open environment to catch'.Then supes says ' no he isnt and he'll listen to me'. Very cool stuff.
Flash also describes how supes perceptions havent 'reached my level yet, but his sheer momentum is incredible, his muscle power snaps the laws of physics in half!'. He says all this coz supes just landed and was.......get this.............running after flash-not just flying!looks like theyre returning supes to his pre-crisis power levels.YAAWWN

Magee
lol funny shit. I would love to collect Flash comics but u know how it is form me kal-el. But i would say Flash as well.

gamewarrior
I say flash, I dont think superman can outrun the flash. Superman is mostly muscle. Flash could eat 10 jumbo hotdogs and burgers in a 2 miliseconds.

gamewarrior
No! one milisecond.

Lord-of-Dreams
Wrong section. This is really not aversus. And it's being done. Flash is way too fast.

IRTMU-Dragon
Wow.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes has nearly limitless power from the Sun. But Flash knows how to channel his better. Plus - Supes isn't protected by the speed force. Flash will always win easily...

And easily in their terms is 0.000000000000000000000001 of a second...

Lord-of-Dreams
Limitless power my ass!!! Supes only has X amount of speed,strength etc... As is the case with Flash. Thing is, Flash has way more speed.

ZephroCarnelian
Way more speed? Only if you're thinking in intergalactic terms mate.

Flash runs at the speed of light. He could run round the Earth in exactly one seventh of a second.

Say Supes moves at a tenth of that speed. He'd get round the Earth in one point four seconds.

So it'd be on your marks, get set, go...

Finished!! (1.25secs) So have I!!! Way way faster....

And limitless in comparison to most physical beings dude. Not trying to make him out to be a god, just saying that he's a little more than average when it comes to available power....

K Von Doom
Is Superman's flight speed comparable to Flash's running speed?

Draco69
On Earth, no. In space, yes. No gravity to hold him down there.

long pig
IMO I believe they'd both reach the finish-line of suck at the same time.
ending in a tie...both would be crowned champions of suck.

The Flash
yay!

Lord-of-Dreams
Well when you're that fast, 1sec.=10min.(not app.) Because time moves slower in their eyes. So I'm not thinking in our terms of speed, I'm trying to think in terms of their actual speed.
And I say that Flash would just zap Supes' speed away from him and dash off. lol

David Duchovony
You don't belong on any DC vs thread because you have nothing of value to contribute.

ZephroCarnelian
Lord of Dreams.

I spose when you think of it that way, then you're right, lol.

And it seems a bit cheating to me that Flash could steal some of Supes' speed, lol. But I spose if that's one of his abilities then who could blame him? wink

N yeah, if you've got nothing worth contributing, LongPig, don't say anything - people don't go round dissing Marvel, so be reasonable.

Swanky-Tuna
Can't Wally run so fast that he makes it to the finish line before he starts the race?

ZephroCarnelian
He prob could but he'd merge with the Speed Force, running that fast. Pre-Crisis Supes could do it to.

Scoobless
flash would win easy, the only prob i have with flash comics (at the moment) is the term "speed force"......... does anyone else think this sounds incredibly dumb

SarKastic_OJ
speed is flashes area of expertise...it's his main(and only) power in which he has mastered to its fullest extent..

Superman has a wide variety of attacks and I doubt each of them is mastered and focused upon equally...The flash wins this one hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.