What do u think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
Theres one of these for sale in my area...its been in the classifieds forever...i think its beautiful? thoughts?
oh, n if anyone has info on the car itself...like actual HP or anythin, i'd greatly appreciate it (i cant find the freakin specs!)

BTW, its a 1977 Datsun 280Z

§pearhead
That looks like a model car messed

realworlddreams
its not
thats the original ad for it

Devalion
Thats a snazzy motor mate! Nice*

Agent Phillips
Nice, I'd buy one if I had the money, if there was one near me, if I didn't already have 'The Magic Mushroom' and if I had a drivers license

Man thats a lot of 'ifs'

realworlddreams
lol
its a really great price, ($1690), which is crazy cuz only about 1000 were made "special edition"
id lvoe this car if i got it...

big gay kirk
Buy it! Buy It! BUY IT!!!!!! You'll not regret it... I used to have one until it was stolen and torched.... couldn't find another... brilliant car... and even Porsche and Ferrari drivers flag you down to ask about it... I've currently got a 1983 Ford Cortina Crusader, and a 1963 Ford Zephyr 4, but if I could get my hands on another Z I would....

Rogue Jedi
cool ride.

realworlddreams
lol
aighty sounds like a deal
thanks BGK

Rogue Jedi
fast n furious?

realworlddreams
i dont think there was one in the movie...htat was a charger n a camaro (could be wrong) anyways...i think this is great, an import sporty thing with hints of muscle...i wanna go check it out maybe this week...gotta call my insurance company n check how much they'll charge tho...

burlyman
eek!

Its like yellow and black drool

realworlddreams
haha, well...its the kill bill bumblebee car...didnt u know?

realworlddreams
well...today we called the insurance compnay...itll be like $700 USD/yr...and then we called the lady w/the car...
its got over 120 k miles...but its had a lot of engine work so its running great...
thers some rust n it could use a paint job...but i could take care of that if i needed to...
oh n its manual...so i get to kill my friends Prelude learnin to drive it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.