Insomnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoneWolf
Does anyone here have or have in the past suffered from Insomnia? Or do you know anyone who has it... sleep Long term or short term in any way... And if so then what habits might you have gotten into to help your self sleep? confused

§pearhead
Yes, I've had it before, it comes and goes with me. It's no biggy erm

yerssot
there's a really old thread somewhere where people posted tips and such to stop having insomnia

LoneWolf
I did a search, sorry, nothing came up

yerssot
I didn't find anything either, but I know there is one messed

Kaleanae
I found four, and all have to do with sleep
Longest youve gone without sleep~
Sleep
How much do you sleep?
Ah, sleep

yerssot
bragger stick out tongue wink

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I tend to have trouble sleeping...most of the time I need music on very quietly and everything to be pitch-black to fall asleep. Plus I have the problem of once I'm up, I can't fall back asleep...which really sucks when I wake up at 6 am on Saturday because I forgot to turn off my alarm clock sad

yerssot
that pitch-black thing reminds me of a more recent thread about sleep... TM... remember it by any chance?

Trinity_Matrix
Nope, it's not sounding familiar to me...

yerssot
I'm pretty sure evy_o replied in it... has to be GDF than ... messed

Trinity_Matrix
Eh, well I don't pop in the GDF that much anymore...the OTF has proved to be much more interesting laughing out loud Plus I'm not on as much as I used to so it might have been posted during one of my week-long stretches when I couldn't get on here. Search for it and maybe you'll find it.

yerssot
couldn't find it, oh well, nothing important

Kaleanae
There is one thread about sleep

burlyman
eek! Insomnia is the theme for my groups Drama roleplay

Evy_O
that was a thread about weird habbits you have, and it's here. smart

Asami
I've been through it, constantly thinking, I just didn't give my mind a rest. I used to read until I'd just fall asleep, never tried warm milk don't like the sound of it, or work out

WindDancer
I had insomnia when I was 19. I couldn't sleep much everynight I would only get 4 hours of sleep. I wasn't under stress or anything like that. I cut back on caffeine, and still I wouldn't get much sleep. Nowadays I sleep fine. Looking back I never understood why I couldn't get any sleep. I had no troubles at all. It was just weird.

realworlddreams
i get insomnia when its really hot at night...or when im wired...or when my computer is on all night n even though its not noisy i still hear it...

Gravity Kills
I am the best example...That explains why my post count doubled in the last week.

Trinity_Matrix
I've not been sleeping too well lately...had to study for my stupid AP exams...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.