Guy Turnoffs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arochak
Ok guys.... I have a question for you.... What is the biggest turn off for u? wink

Kaleanae
This is the welcome forum, you post things like
''Hello, I'm new...''
To ask ''what turns you off''- you can go to the Off topic or general discussion section...
But first, you have to go to search to see if somebody else has posted something like that.

Anyways, welcome to KMC

forumcrew
ugly people

arochak
haha oops sry, I wasnt really paying attention but what ever.... o yeah and thats my turn off to fugly guys..... smile big grin stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance happy

Rogue Jedi
bad breath

wuTa
lying

Rogue Jedi
body odor

Rogue Jedi
the smell of tuna.

GABRIEL05
I'm a guy and what turns me off (in women) is arrogance, stupidity and no heart.

realworlddreams
acting like shes better than me...(cuz we all know htats impossible...j/k)

prolly jus deciding that sumone isnt worth her time w/o makin an effort to get to know a person.

realworlddreams
pix of matrix_man...(not in reference of course to a thread begun by lil...)

nach01
what turns my boyfriend off the most is the thought of girls passing gas

realworlddreams
ugh...thats wrong...too bad my friend (a girl) does it all the time...but shes cute n funny so its ok

nach01
we were watching a movie, and a girl passed gas in it and he got soo disgusted messed

Rogue Jedi
drama

Fallen Jedi
drama?

nach01
yes

Rogue Jedi
drama queens.

speiderman
lack of hygiene.

realworlddreams
indicisiveness

Rogue Jedi
jealousy.

Myth
Smoking, drugs, a lot of alcohol, stupidity, obesity, cellulite, bad teeth, bad breath, any weird smells, funny shaped/saggy boobs, (too much) acne.

Rogue Jedi
the only one of the above i do is smoke. gotta quit soon.

Aqua
r u talking about me? shifty

NyC-gUrL
blink

Ein Kun
Unkemptness, Smoking, drugs, Greasey ness O.o

One thing that really got my goat was one girl i went out with, and she was a real hard ass feminist, and everything wrong with the male race was my fault.

Even though alot of the points she made didn't refer to me.

That pissed me off alot

Jury Copeland
People who are not intelligent enough to deal small things. wink

Rogue Jedi
ignorance.

xxXsarahXxx
big headedness,greasyness, thinkin they look like a celebrities when they dont, lyin, flirtin wi other girls, wearin the same clothes all the time, body odour,drugs, state of hygeine and sayin stuff behind your back

Rogue Jedi
everyone flirts with others here, its all in good fun. and i know that everyone i know, to some point, looks like a celebrity. some examples:
my bro in law: george clooney
my dad: archie bunker
my former boss: jet li
my current boss: jabba the hutt laughing out loud
my friend kristine: the short haired chick from "the faculty"
my buddy fox: henry rollins

xxXsarahXxx
yeah but i mean when they think they look like someone but they bare no resembelance at all.......lol

Rogue Jedi
i feel ya. one of my friends thinks he looks like ben affleck. not!!!

xxXsarahXxx
haha lol

Rogue Jedi
yeah...he is a little off in the head.

xxXsarahXxx
there was this guy tht went out with one of my mates..n he had the biggest head youve ever seen...n he thrt he looked like dave grohl!!HAH!!!!! i dnt tink so!!!lol

Rogue Jedi
he bragged about looking like dave grohl? quite a choice.

xxXsarahXxx
well it would have been good if he did..but he soooooo did not lol, n then he also bragged about this local band 'loving' him...it was always quite amusin lol

Rogue Jedi
dave aint exactly brad pitt.

xxXsarahXxx
yeah..well it all depends on yur tastes i spose? lol

Rogue Jedi
well, i am a guy, but i am confident in my sexuality so i have no problem saying this guy or that guy is good looking. guys i wish i looked like:
colin farrell, hayden christensen, harrison ford (young)

xxXsarahXxx
good for you....im a girl n i wanna look like a better version of me lol

Rogue Jedi
yeah, now that i think about it, i would just improve on my perfection. laughing out loud

xxXsarahXxx
yeahbig grin lol

Rogue Jedi
sexy jedi.

xxXsarahXxx
you talkin bout ya self??? lol

Rogue Jedi
better than touching myself

SweetNsouR
lying

botankus
Any girl under 22!!

Linkalicious
any girl that would start a fight or arguement with their partner just to know that they are still in control of the relationship.

Relationships aren't about control, they are about understanding one another.

arochak
drama queens??? Wow didnt really think that would veer be a turnoff........ My turnoff is a guy who thinks that he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than his gurl........I mean it is just wrong............. o and about the gurlz farting yeah I dont blame the guys that is disgusting!!! messed

Tired Hiker
Big hairy bush. erm

Linkalicious
girls don't fart or poo...their butts are strictly for sexual pleasure....PERIOD

arochak
ummm...... Luckly mine isnt big and hairy!!! Oh and sexual pleasure????? oooooo lala....... smile big grin roll eyes (sarcastic) love shifty

Polly
laughing out loud That's nice, Link.

Raventheonly
When women assume we can possibly talk and in depth as they.

§pearhead
To be honest, it's the fat chicks. sick do something about your weight!

arochak
o your r so mean....... but you have a point I am tired of seeing all of these fat ppls!!!

Tired Hiker
I hate when girls just use me for sex.

Linkalicious
That's rough...

women just grope me when i walk paste...always grabbing ass and staring....

I live so rough! miffed

Darth Jello
hmm, turnoffs, well this is my first post on the soapbox forum so ok, um girls that hurt you and just keep on hurting you. when you fall in love deeply and madly and the peson maliciously hurts you so bad that it's a year later and you still feel so depressed that some days you can barely crawl out of bed to go to school.

alright now that that's off my chest, superficial things: girls that don't appreciate you, girls who are either too skinny or too fat, girls who don't understand that when we compliment you we mean it, girls that talk to you through their friends, girls that smell horrible, girls that think playing with our emotions is fun or inconsiquential, girls that have piercings outside of the ears and sides of the nose, girls that are... um.... dumber than shit, drunk girls, girls that are more than 2 years younger than me,
ok, that's enough...
but one last thought, the main difference beteween a girl and a woman is that a woman is mature enough to realize that the things she says and does have consiquences on a guy and she is responsible for them. we have feelings too.

Kosta
Turnoffs:
Girls that curse too much.
Girls that act like sluts (Let guys tajke advantage of them.)
Girls thhat wear revealing clothes to public ares (Revealing as in "Shes asking to get taken advantage of"wink
Snobby girls.
And girls that think theyre too good for you.

Darth Jello
oh wait, I forgot one-girls who send some huge guy after yuo and then act somehow surprised or offended when he comes back with a concussion and teeth missing.

LarryTheArch
nothing. Except B1tches. And little people.

Tired Hiker
It's a huge turn off when girls barf during a good **** ******* session. no expression

NyC-gUrL
no expression theres something wrong with you

amity75
I hate girls who smoke, swear, drink wine from the bottle and wear tracksuits. In the area where I live this really limits my choice of available women.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
hey,don't say stuff bout fat girls!! I am so offended!! I am a fat girl!! GRR To all you who said that.

amity75
Fat girls - All the more for me to love baby.

arochak
Well that sux when they use you for sex but them grabbing your ass and all when you walk by..... um arent you happpy that gurlz really like you or does it just annoy the hell out that they do it...... hey I have guys always "accidently" touching my boobs and grabbing my ass but yeah it does get annoying.... O and Darth Jello hun u r never going to have a gurl w/ all of those picky complants!!!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
not to some of you, lord, you guys are harsh...dont' hate the large peoples we can't help it!! That's hurtful

arochak
Ok y the hell would a gurl barf when your having sex?????? What the f***!!!! What the f**k?

Darth Jello
most of my shit has to do with personality cause in the end that's what counts counts.
and who the hell are you to criticize me arochak?

Smiling_Sadly
that is exactly the opposite of me completly!!! big grin

JediHDM
turnoffs:

Girls that smoke, drink to get drunk, girls that cheat, those that are preppy-i'm-better-than-you, girls that dress like skanks then expect you NOT to look...druggies, girls that are b!tches, and i'm talking about those that cheat on you or talk about you behind your back, girls that only want sex (yes, i am one of the five men in the world that don't want just sex), girls that cheat, um...did i say girls that cheat?

Darth Jello
yes girls that cheat, nothing worse,

arochak
Um Darth Jello hello!!!!! What kind of ****in name is that and I can criticize if I want to.... what the hell are you going to do call some bad names over the internet? Boy please!!!! O and for u freaks out there that dont like gurlz who are preppy **** you because I am one of those gurlz... what r u going to do?????

Rogue Jedi
what about a guy turnons thread?

Gravity Kills
wow, by reading all posts. i think i am a complete turn off... how sad

Rogue Jedi
i love women who curse like a drunken sailor!!!!!

Gravity Kills
thats great

Rogue Jedi
to me it is.

Gravity Kills
whatever floats your boat...as they say

arochak
thats me!!!!! I cuse all the time and guess what that is the guys biggest turn off cusing!!!!!! How sad.......

Gravity Kills
cusing is not really that bad

Gravity Kills
Stalkers are the worst

Darth Jello
well, arochak, since you seem to be launching personal attacks, i could talk to a mod and get your ass booted out of here...

anyway, back on topic, my last girlfriend started as a stalker, and that actually kind of turned me on.
here's a unanimous one though, especially where i live:
Nazi chicks are a real turnoff. especially since they tend to want to kill me cause of who i am.

Rogue Jedi
no one needs to be booted. everyone just relax. and no mod is gonna boot someone just cuz you ask them to.

Darth Jello
they would for personal attacks

Rogue Jedi
nope. there are alot of personal attacks here, and no one has been booted.

Gravity Kills
example: I hate you, I hope you fall in love with a gay man.

I made fun of two people you and gays. do i really wish that no. Unless you really want a gay man

arochak
Nice try Darth Jello but Rouge Jedi has a point............ o and as for stalkers how does that turn you on?????? I think stalkers are creppy especially if it' someone I dont know!!!!! eek!

JKozzy
A turnoff to me is when girls post pics "of themselves" when they truly aren't themselves in the pictures. Cough. smile

Rogue Jedi
you hate me? i want a gay man? why do you say such things?

§pearhead
Nice and subtle Koz wink

Here's one...fat ugly chicks who like you and think you like them! sick

JKozzy
happysmart

Gravity Kills
question one-no
question Two- don't think so
question Three- I am Gravity Kills Thats why!

Rogue Jedi
well....ok??? whatever.

Gravity Kills
you asked

Rogue Jedi
who were you refering to then?

Darth Jello
when the person stalking you is a hot girl you have a crush on

Rogue Jedi
i have had a few stalkers.

arochak
ok Im lost...... but um yeah I guess thats a reasonable turnoff when gurls send pics or post them and they arent themseleves like they act like they are posing for a ****in magazine....

arochak
wow you do??????? Do u have any intrest in them?

Rogue Jedi
stalkers are quite scary indeed.

Darth Jello
jesus, i meant when it was playful and fun, not the kind of sick twisted psycho stuff that day time tv fueled retards are so paranoid about.

Smiling_Sadly
sad there is nothin wrong with bieng a day time tv retard!!! i am!!! embarrasment

The Force
*cough*PMS*cough* roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Force
laughing out loud oh yeah me to, infact it happens alot erm wink

Smiling_Sadly
i wouldnt do that to ya!

or would i????? eek! wink

j/k i wouldnt!

Darth Jello
how about this, a girl should be like red bull, stimulating to the body and mind.

arochak
hahaha, yeah she should.......... what the **** Im not on PMS......yet embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.