Jason vs Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
~~~NOTE: THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.~~~

What Movie do you guys think is better the Jasons or the Mikes?

Linkalicious
michael because of the young (younger) Jaime Lee Curtis

Lord Soth
Mikey, he's a lot more interesting

HockeyHorror
both were kinda wack overall but mike myers movies were better....well the first 2 movies were good.

Michael Myers 1
mad cool

HockeyHorror
sorry sad but really the only movies i liked in the mikey series were 1 and 2. H20 was great but i didn't like it much sad

and jason movies were just awful and forgetful

DeNiro
i said jason i just like those movies better but for the newer jason and mike movies i would say i really liked H20 and ressurected alot better then Jason X and jason 9

Michael Myers 1
hell i liked H3 than any jason movie

HockeyHorror
dont diss H3. its an excellent movie. IN A VERY STRANGE WAY. lol
the whole movie was good overall IMO. the ending was nice.

Lord_Andres
Jason!!!

HockeyHorror
please do say why

stinkfist462
jason .. i seen more of jasons movies than Mike ..

HockeyHorror
thats not a fair vote but alright.

Dogbert
They're both pretty dull character, unlike freddy, but I think I would pefer a Mikey moive over a jason one yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
jason, the idea of an advanced healing factor would be awsome, MM1, you seem to know alot about mike, how many movies have there been and when did the first come out?

tabby999
Jason, he's too cool for school baby! and probibly to stupid. and he'd most likely kill all the other students....off track huh.
well i dunno, Jasons got this more "not gonna stop, never gonna stop" fell about him. i'll agree Jason gets wack at the end of Jason X, sure he looks cool but the metalic Jason thing.... dumb, it'll make it harder to keep any movies they make now hard to keep linked. and i dont think the people who make Jason are as full of themselves as the makers of Myers, sure, i might be wrong and the makers of Jason are the most arrogant people on planet, but i havn't seen it so much. i watched the little bonus "making of" thing on the Halloween dvd, and they were talking soo much shite. "no other horror movie villan is known by their first name" (oh except Jason and Leatherface and Freddy) and then when they talk about him smashing through the ply closet door making him "a seemingly unstoppable force of nature" is a load of crap too, hell i can put my hand through some ply strips. and theirs my two cents

HockeyHorror
LMAO^

he said movie wise not the bonus at the end.

plot wise basically. which movie had a better plot.

DeNiro
I just find Myers not like really that entertaining in some o fhis movies they are to like quiet stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
i think he needs a bigger weapon than some tiny kitchen knife, and maybe a different costume too............

Michael Myers 1
at least mike aint ugly for one thing and i didnt say anything about the f*ing directors or shiz i just said the damn movie itself. and i dont think that mike needs a new custom ...... its like saying mike needs a new weapon or jason does or freddy does........its never gonna happen

Freddy_vs_Jason
i wonder what mike would like like if he was up-graded like jason, everyone would be pretty much screwed if that happened

Michael Myers 1
arnt they anyways

Lord Soth
Same could be said about Jason, except for the better weapon part.....stick out tongue

tabby999
well if they upgraded Myers then Metalic Jason could fight him and kick his arse in that form as well as normal (i know he hasn't yet, but he would). and i think the Jason movies are better than the Halloween movies, simply because Jason was out first, i'm probibly wrong as usual but i was under the impresion Jason had a few movies out before Freddy and Myers. look i'm up to 4 cents

Michael Myers 1
LOL WRONG MIKE WAS OUT BEFORE BOTH OF THEM....... THERE GOES MY QUARTER

kRaZy KoRrEe
Well me AnD MM1 both LikE MiKey!

Lord Soth
You forgot Soth big grin

BackFire
Hmmm.... I guess the halloween films are better.

Michael Myers 1
W00T even BF says Halloweens rock! Happy Dance

BackFire
I don't really care for either series though.

Jason420
ill admit halloween movies are a little better in story but the jason are even more better cause more violence

Jason420
can someone tell me how to create a sig?

Lord Soth
Go to the General Discussion Forum, Official Signature Request Thread for that

HockeyHorror
yea go to General Discussion Forum or Pm me and ill tell you some programs to download.

Michael Myers 1
billy bob?

LeAtHerRFace
Michael Myers movies are way better. Although I prefer Jason Voorhees to be the dominate killer. MM movies has just better acting, storyline, realism, and it just makes more sense.

LeAtHerRFace
Period.

Lord Soth
^ain't it the truth?

Asami
On first look at the title, I thought Michael jackson??

When Mike Myers is talked about, I always think of the actor.

michaelmyers
Michael Myers is defintley better. The films are better to.

eggmayo
is leatherface really his first name?
somehow i doubt that

Ock
Michael of course.Hes way cooler and not a mommys boy like jason big grin

HockeyHorror
sorry "noob" (not to be rude) but the question is movie wise not personality or the type of person he/she is wise.

lol

Jason420
if its movie wise Michael because his actually has a plot but if its character wise you know who i like

HockeyHorror
character wise i would choose michael cuz Jason basically has no gender and is a retarted killer.

Michael Myers 1
amen yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.