how important is music to you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
i eat breathe live and sleep music i cant stop listing to music and talking about it

i wantto **** like 15 guys in the music "buissness"

its really strange

Darth Revan
Same goes for me... Music is my life. When I'm not at school or when I'm in orchestra at school, I'm nearly always either listening to or playing music... I love it.

Black Onyx
i really want to learn how to play the guitar of drums

Darth Revan
I want an electric bass.. Or an electric cello those things are sweet... Or even just an acoustic cello so I don't have to play this piece of shit rental anymore...

Black Onyx
lol

amity75
When I'm not either listening to music or playing my guitar I'm wishing I was.

Df02
wont say im obsessed with music...ie im not thinking of it 24/7

but saying that, i couldnt imagen or bare life without music..

total metalhead
I have headphones on 24/7. I wake up with Metallica, work out with Tool and go to sleep with Nine Inch Nails, and even though my band has long since died, I still get the old middle of the night surges of inspiration where I dream up the perfect lyrics and have to get out of bed and write them down before I forget them...yeah music is life.

Black Onyx
rock thats tower records motto

nazgulinthedark
i listen to music alot, but it doenst control my life, kmc does

GABRIEL05
Man, music is gonna save the world.

definitely thinking of music 24/7

HockeyHorror
music is what makes people more intellectual. it gets them thinking...but we have the music that society loves *cough* Mainstream Rap *cough*
sad
dissapointing...im guessing thats the only type of music that doesn't educate.

but everything else from underground hip hop to rock (some i think) are influential...from the classicals to the present. it will have change in life.

tabby999
i dont only think about music. i have movies to watch too. but its a definate toss up, i love them both, and without then life would be super dull. kinda like begin Amish. sorry to any amish people who are using a computer and breaking the rules of their religon who read this

burlyman
my headphones are always on except during the lessons that im not allowed or they'll get confiscated sad

PurityKnight
I can't even imagine a life without music. That would be hell (or heaven, whatever would be worse).
I just need music like air to breath, i guess.
It influences you in so many ways and sometimes it can be a therapy.

ElectricBugaloo
I listen to music constantly. My roommate gets mad at me because my stereo is always on, and it's always blasting whatever kind of music i feel like listening to that day.

KMC
The beautiful thing about music is it has the power to stop the world. Eg- when The Beatles played on the roof of the Apple offices.
It's like a release for your emotions, it can set you free. Well, it can for me.
You just have to look at the reaction of people when there icon dies. It's like a part of themselves dies along with them.

This subect fascinates me and i could go on for ages, but i wont. I'll shut up instead.

Kate xx

Darkseed
I`ve been a diehard Metal fan sinse august 1990, sinse then i`ve listened to nothing other than Metal music, to me it`s great it`s always there for you no matter what happens in your life (good or bad) music in general i mean.

I think it`s like a life force of it`s own, if that makes sense ? smile

Robyn Gorilla
Music has been an amazing miracle in my life. I'm a singer-songwriter and have a band called Bright Blue Gorilla. It's taken me all over the world and I've met wonderful people because of it. It's a universal language. I met my husband and partner in a club in Hollywood when we were both performing that night.

We decided to quit our L.A. jobs, sell everything we had, except our guitars...and bought one-way tickets to Amsterdam. We formed Bright Blue Gorilla and started living the life we'd always dreamed of.

Yes music is a miracle!

GABRIEL05
As an American artist do you think it was easier to get noteriety abroad than in America?

SeptemberRain
I love music, its my passion. I plan to be a professional musician.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.