Can I just say something to everyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
I was bored today and surfing other forum sites on the web. I came across a White Supremacy forum site and out of curiosity I read some of the posts and I honestly couldn't believe some of the vileness that these excuses for members of the human race spew forth. A five minute viewing of some of the posts made me sick to my stomach and it made me realise what a fantastic place KMC is and what a cool, individually minded bunch of people the contributers here are. I just want to thank everyone here at KMC from the mods to the day old newbies for being a great bunch of people and I'm so thankful for discovering this site last year.

Raz Jr
i appreciate KMC too happy

nazgulinthedark
big grin

§pearhead
messed Thanks for the reassurance happy

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
yeah, those white power guys are idiots. i was approached by a couple a while back, they were trying to recruit me.

Black Onyx
White Supremacy?

Rogue Jedi
yeah, they were skinheads. white power, supremacy, they are all losers.

§pearhead
The KKK, for example?

amity75
Yep, the most wretched pieces of scum that were ever shat into civilisation.

lil bitchiness
KMC is awesome, I appreciate it too! happy

Rogue Jedi
actually, there is one race which i think stands out above all others.

Black Onyx
oh

mad ****ers

Rogue Jedi
the human race.

§pearhead
I'm not so sure about that erm

Gregory
I would not regard the human race as being admirable on the whole.

Rogue Jedi
what i mean is that all ethnicities are members of the human race. color dont mean shit.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I love KMC too, but I must say that some of the mods abuse thier power, on the site movie bud that I moderate no moderators abuse thier power, we're all fair and square. big grin

Aqua
yes

Rogue Jedi
big grin

Syren
Oh God.

That's sick, but it's really nice of you to open up like that, KMC does rule, period.

thumb up

Raz Jr
........for example?

Rogue Jedi
like they are gonna tell us who and give us an example.

Raz Jr
i mean what KMC mods and what have they done?

Rogue Jedi
they aint gonna say. would you? would you say who? i know i wouldnt.

Raz Jr
yup yes i would

Rogue Jedi
and get banned?

Syren
RJ, that's exactly the point FvJ was just trying to make.

Do you truly believe that if you give your opinion in an honest and mature way any of the mods will simply have you banned??

They are here to keep the forum clean and running as smoothly as possible, not to throw every member out who has a different opinon.

You just proved FvJ right.

Rogue Jedi
well, i might have exaggerated. sorry. but i do know that i wouldnt want a pissed off mod messing with the threads i started. but think about it this way. lets say "harry" is a mod here and "jane" posts that she doesnt like him, and she thinks he abuses his power. well, things get out of hand, they have words, and the admin has to jump in and settle it. whos side you think the admin is gonna take?

Raz Jr
In my opinion, TH and REX are worthless mods yes hell knows why we have them, but I don't care cos it doesn't affect me in the slightest

it's only when this opinion turns into action, eg: making a thread demanding they be removed... that i could get banned

Kosta
Honest or mature, rebellion is rebellion, and is unapreciated by the dictators or leaders.

Rogue Jedi
well put.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.