New French Trailer of POA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I Love Sirius
Have you guys seen the new French trailer for Prisoner of Azkaban? It has some great shots we haven't seen! We actually hear Sirius talk for the first time! Yay!!!! It is dark quality, but I'm sure we will be getting a clearer version in no time. To view the trailer you can go to www.the-leaky-cauldron.org or www.hpana.com and look where it says New French Trailer and click on it. Enjoy!!!!

tigress
i have its amazing i downloaded it

azyne
I LOVE THE R/H SHIPPINESS OF IT! Omg it's just so cute, near the end, where Hermione leans over with her arm around Ron's chest....AWWW!

I Love Sirius
It was great to see Buckbeak about to attack Malfoy and yes, it was sweet to see how Hermione puts her head on Ron's shoulder. They're obviously witnessing the execution of Buckbeak. But of course my favorite, is hearing Sirius speak for the first time....."Only one will die tonight" Yay!!!!!!!

starshine
Wow! eek!

weegie
AHHHHHHHHHHH, just downloaded it, AHHHHHHHHHHHH. need......to.......see.......film.....now!

airangel
I''m downloading it......... is it in french or english..well I guess I'll find out soon enough.

weegie
English with French subtitles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.