Examples of Yourself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperSayinGoku
You just need to pick a character from a movie or cartoon or story that describes your charocter and personality.

My example is Goku in DBZ in the Buu saga because his willing to do anything to do something and his totaly cool and strongh..

§H@Ñ€
I would say Robin from 'Witch Hunter Robin' because she has so much ptechal but she does use it. just kinda like me at school stick out tongue oh yeah, but she is a girl, and i'm a guy so that is a litle diffrent

Rogue Jedi
bruce willis from armaggedon, cuz i would totally sacrifice myself for the greater good.

Line
Good people still exist, then smile

Fire
Azeem from Robin Hood prince of thieves

BackFire
I can't really think of anyone from a film that I can compare myself to. I guess the closest would be Cartman from South Park - Fat, stubborn, bitter and often rude.

Jury Copeland
I would say Haley Joel Osment in the "Sixth Sense" movie. I can relate much everytime he sees "dead people" big grin

I understand how it feels when you have something like the "sixth sense". I dunno... I just can't explain much.

The only difference is that he was just a little boy.

Creechuur
Well, Harvey Pekar probably doesn't count since he's a real guy but damn, sometimes I fell like that poor loser.

Otherwise I'd have to say The Dude. He's laid back, doesn't stress on nothin (except the stupid shit his friends pull), and says stuff like "far out" and "bummer" and "man", man.

Line
You've made me rather curious now. Give the explanation a try!!

G.P
Droopy Dog wink

Vampiree
this handsome guy wink

WindDancer
This is pretty close to me:

http://www.girotondo.com/gironews/come_perche/06_02/picts/fumetto/dick-tracy_09.jpg

Kaleanae
Marcie and Peppermint Patty combined

§pearhead
Shaggy from Scooby Doo because he likes to eat, but shows no sign of it. Or...yea. Reallistically that's it.

Or maybe Raziel from Legacy of Kain cuz he's pretty fit physically but stilll uses his brain to solve some rather complex theories.

SuperSayinGoku
Look at this funny pic guys.

Kaleanae
I only saw Goku's hair no expression

SuperSayinGoku
Look at this funny pic!!! Again.... Because the other post didnt work

Linkalicious
Closest thing to me....probably Seth Coen on "The O.C." cept i'm not as cute...

khalla
Simba from the Lion King...except as a girl...?

Lord Soth
I am most like my namesake Lord Soth. No matter the evil deeds that we do, it is caused by the pain inside

Jury Copeland
It's not that I really couldn't explain... it's just... I don't like telling somebody what I feel about it.

It makes me look like a FOOL...

Nobody believes and cares, anyway.

well? cool

Gravity Kills
I would be DR. Gonzo

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.