Help ...What was that old movie??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horstdog
I watched a movie when i was young and have no idea what is was.
I watched it between 1985-1990...no idea when it was made.
This is what i can remember:

1)people trapped in a building(castle, dungeon, older setting..maybe)
2)the place is filling with water( every room)
3)i think it was filling slowly as most of the movie was them trying to escape

this is all i can really recall...or maybe it was just some messed up dream i once had...anyways if anyone has any idea what movie this was let me know..

Thanks
Mike

SlickRick69
isn't it the Posiedon Adventure or something, a Disney movie I think... with Gene Hackman, Ernest Borgnine and Shelly Winters, about a cruise ship that gets overturned and starts to sink, and everyone has to make their way from the top-cabins of the ship, now under water, to some side hatch on the hull, where they hope its still above water so they can be saved...

something like that, one of those old 70s disaster movies like the Towering Inferno, with big name stars trapped in horrible disasters... back in the day before Independence Day, Armagedon, Volcano, and The Core...

horstdog
I am pretty sure this move took place on land, in some kind of building..but thanks for the reply

Kes
One thread only mate.
If ppl which to reply, go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f32/t292835.html
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.