What will the next nintendo system look like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Force
What's it supposed to be, teh Nintendo GameSphere or something?

The Force
bump

The Force
bump!

dave123
take the hint..... stick out tongue

§pearhead
It looks like a square kinda thing, but theres a spot where you can put a disc happy

SlickRick69
It will probably square, box-like console, with plug-ends and controller ends, and some few buttons, switches or knobs on the console... and a few buttons and switches, and a 'joystick' on each controllers...

that would be so cool if they used my idea!! big grin

The Force
... screw you all stick out tongue

§pearhead
We have no idea big grin

The Force
yeah yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

StinkFist462
prolly look like a Ps2 but more blocky ... hopefully it has a HD and DVD capability ... but its prolyl gonna be like the EXACT same thing with a built in networt adapter and the same size games ( cant stand the small games)

wuTa
nintendo sucks....i mean the very 1st nintendo rocked...i used to know some kids he still had theres but nintendo just cant compete with an xbox2 or a PS3 that will be comin out in the future...they should just focus on sellin gameboys for 5 year olds

Ikobe
purple

DracotheDragon
It's supposed to be the GCN2. Same design, but see-through with neon lights on the inside. The controllers are supposed to be see through with neon lights too. There's supposed to be 2 disc places, one for the GCN and GCN2 games, and the second for DVD's and audio CD's. There is supposed to be a hard drive that has 40 GB of storage space. This is what I've HEARD, not what is fact.

The Force
that's what i wanted to hear evil face

Bubba8167
I receive an e-mail message from the lead designer from Nintendo (I would give you the name of the group but I'm sworn to secrecy) almost every single day, One of the things he said is that they will put a Dvd player, and Cd player in it. You will be able to play games online without having to buy extra stuff. All the stats on the system are Twice as good as the Xbox, and (seeing as how nintendo will be a silent partner of Microsoft) it will also be able to play Xbox, and Xbox 2 games. That's what they're planning on doing right now

VengeanceGOD
Nintendo will be a silent partner of Microsoft? Where the hell did you dig up that bullshit?

Ikobe
WTF. That's like... I don't know. Spider-Man being a silent partner with ****ing Dr. Octopus.

Bubba8167
A couple of days ago, Microsoft offered nintendo to be a silent partner with them, that's all I was told in the e-mail.

Darth Revan
GC kicks PS and Xbox's asses. I like every game I have for GC, but with Xbox, it is only on occasion that a really good game comes out.

And I like the small games... sad

shangheid
that would be cool if gc could play xbox-xbox2 games but nintendo hasnt been that great since the first 1 ><

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.