Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
My brother was just offered to be on the New Zealand version of the Power Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as a power ranger of course, and It's all thanks to my uncle, but he had to turn it down because the Lady needed an answer right there and then and he would of havd to move to Auckland, also he was asked to be on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe which is going to be directed by Peter Jackson, this is so overwhelming! I already have an Uncle thats an actor let alone a brother! wow...........my brother the power ranger laughing

lil bitchiness
yey!! happy

Freddy_vs_Jason
I'm gonna murder him for not taking those parts!!! mad
he always liked the red ranger so I'm guessing he would have picked that one, and what kind of dumbass turns down an oppurtunity to work with Peter Jackson!!!!!!??????

Freddy_vs_Jason
Hes currently down in Christchurch as a male model, yeah I know, it's pathetic right? all my friends say he's hot but I don't see it.

VallejoKid707
Well i wouldnt say my brother is hot either. Thats sorta sick.

Gravity Kills
WoW

Tired Hiker
Everyone always tells me I look just like FVJ's brother. wine

Darth Revan
It's probably a good thing if you're not attracted "in that way" to your brother yes happy

realworlddreams
i was asked to audition for a power rangers movie when i was 10...my parents sed no tho...i was sad...
but it was one of the original power rangers (red...) who taught me karate when i was lil, however we were doin high kicks n he didnt catch me when i fell...so i broke my arm...never did go back to that place...

§pearhead
messed weird.

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud You should sue him now for everything he's worth.... probably nothing now.

§pearhead
hehe...nice avatar evil face

VallejoKid707
Hehe thanks I need my opinon to be out there evil face

§pearhead
The entire world needs that opinion yes

Raventheonly
i remember when power rangers were cool smile when i was like 7

§pearhead
laughing out loud I hear ya...and what was the other one? VR troopers? Something like that. I liked 'em both when I was young and had no taste happy

VallejoKid707
Sadly I remember I liked Power Rangers since I was 12 sad I feel so sorry for myself.

§pearhead
laughing out loud that's so bad

VallejoKid707
bag

§pearhead
We know where you live evil face you'll be stoned next time you show your face stick out tongue

VallejoKid707
disguise Good luck finding me!

§pearhead
ninja we have our methods

VallejoKid707
OMG Im so scared! fear

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes, the resembilance is Uncanny yes

But then again hes 21 and your like 30. Big age difference.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.