Funny, crazy, absent-minded questions and theories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Amy Black
The silliest ideas are placed in this topic. I have so many funny thoughts, and I'd like to share it with you.

For example, when Sirius was younger, his dogform was a puppy???
What can Mordon see if he can look through everything???

It's your turn.

Trickster
Who's Mordon? And was Siris a puppy in school? No... stick out tongue

Amy Black
It looks like I'm really absent-minded. In Hungarian translation, MOODY is translated as Mordon. I forgot it. Sorry, sorry, sorry!

eezy45
Is Draco gay or just acts like?

pottermad
ok here is my theorie:
in book 7 voldemort will fall madly in love with professor mc gonnagal and mac gonnagal luvs him 2, and since dumbledore loves mc gonagal he kills voldemort n mc gonagall was so angry at dumbledore that she killed him and when she killed him she ealize she would go to azkaban so she kills herself, so harry loves hermione hermione loves ron ron loves harry.

pottermad
haha

Amy Black
In the 4th book, Bill and Charlie don't have an own room. You know, Fred and George moves into Ron's room (with Harry); Bill and Charlie moves into the twins' room; Percy is so important he needs his room; we are not told, but can assume Ginny shares her room with Hermione.

It means there are four rooms (Ron, twins, Percy, Ginny). If this is so, when Bill and Charlie still lived at home, how were the rooms shared?

Amy Black
In the end of the 3rd book, Sirius sends Harry the prmission of visiting Hogsmeade. Who can see the permission? Didn't they realize it was signed by Sirius Black?

starshine
Yeah, I thought of that too...

me15
It said........."that will be good enough for doumbledore..." Cuz remember he knew about black too.

pottermad
that's obvious...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.