Final Fantasy Limit breaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lionheart
There have been many names for teh master attacks every character has in teh Final fantasy series whats your Favorite?

Lord Ryugen
Clouds Omnislash, Almost nothing survives around 24 hits of 9999 HELL. Plus you get Braver at the end so it's kind of lke two Limit Breaks at once smile

1-winged angel
How wierd is The End by Selphie, but its so powerful u can use it on any boss and they will instantly die

BakaXero
WOO HOO!!!!
GO THE FF MATCHING SIGS AND AVVY

Lionheart
Yep what did i say everyone has thier fav's

1-winged angel
i wonder who my fav character is

VENOMfan
Ominislash was quite spiffy

Lord Ryugen
GO OMINISLASH!!!

1-winged angel
The end can destroy any thing

TheProgramSmith
You are cheering on Cloud when you have Vincent in your avatar and signature.

Ironic.

Lord Ryugen
True but Chaos is shit. Pretty much nothing walks away from a full power Omnislash, but Vincents Limits just give him a bit more HP and MP plus two moves, hardly cause for celebration

1-winged angel
the end

Lord Ryugen
Never seen it

1-winged angel
its great

Lord Ryugen
Bit cheap though

1-winged angel
no its not, its so hard to actually find it

Linkalicious
I went with Squall's Lionheart. It was bad ass just like Omnislash, but I personally just liked it more.

coolboarder98
Omnislash is the bomb!

Lord Ryugen
The Lionheart was pretty cool. But I've never been able to see it as more than a knockoff of the Omnislash. The only differance is that squall knocks them into the air and hits them less.

P.S Why isn't Great Gospel in here, It may not of killed your opponents but it made you absolutley indestructible and fully healed you.

demon_hunter_x
omnislash is great but if sephiroth had a limit break i would go for it which he probbably does just he never has to use it ....... HES SO POWERFUL!!!!!!!!

Lionheart
i only included the limit breaks that inflict damage

1-winged angel
but the end kills instantly whats with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.