Which do you prefer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devalion
Since I joined KMC back in December; I now noticed which forums I prefer to go in, and which forum I tend to stay away from. So I thought I'd ask others - Which forums are you on the most?

I think for me, although I joined mainly for the X-men forum; I love being in OTF!

Devalion
Oh, come on....no-one sad

Asami
Whenever I'm here, probably general dicussions mostly. Then horror, tv and music.

Atlantas
I joined cause i was looking for x-men stuff too but i pretty much stay in the OTF. smile

Devalion
Your with me then? Cool!

Atlantas
yup yup

The Force
same with me i joined for the x-men, but i'm normally in the URP, and the OTF

§pearhead
OTF, GDF, Welcome, Star Wars (any of them), News and Questions confused, Music and Video games, and increasingly more I'm wandering into the Movies section.

Kaleanae
Movies, Music, Artwork and GDF

Fëanor
i'm mostly in the lotr forum...but i've gone to the GDF and OTF...some in the X-men and artwork forum...

Evy_O
Well there was another thread about this in OTF sometime ago big grin
I mostly like GDF, Movie Stars and Celebs, James Bond, LotR, Harry Potter, Welcome, Music, Artwork... that's it I think.

Linkalicious
i started in Harry Potter and the Movie Section (talking about a zelda movie)

Now i go everywhere except the Role Playing forums, and i try to avoid the LOTR and Matrix forums because people who read too far into those subjects scare me.

yerssot
you don't hear that much these days roll eyes (sarcastic)

Luce
Anime Forum
Soccerquest forum

I'm still looking for a good general sports forum, but I finally found a goof filmforum smile

Evy_O
like it was heard before laughing out loud

Gravity Kills
OTf, is where I spend most of my time

Trinity_Matrix
I originally joined looking for Matrix stuff, but I post all over...OTF, GDF, the RPG forums, Star Wars, Anime, Artwork, General Fiction...and I'm pretty sure that I've gone into all the other forums at least once. Those are just the ones I post in the most.

Clovie
x-men forum.
oft.

been few times in anime, hp, matrix and some others..

NyC-gUrL
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance OTF Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

its so random happy

yerssot
haven't seen you in bond sad

Fire
GDF, RPG, SWRPG, LOUNGE, KB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.