Ultimate Hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
Well i was reading Ultimate x-men vs The Ultimates. In issue 14 near the end Magneto shows up at the Avengers base by shuting down there electricity there for shuting down there defences. Hes there to kill Quicksilver btw. Then on the next issue it said that the hulk had escaped from his holding place due to the electricity being shut down and before they could lock him up HE !!!ATE!!! 6 NURSE'S LMFAO laughing laughing
Thats all i had to say lol. laughing laughing

Wynndar
ate them?....what issue is that...i need to read this.....so far i thought this ultimate stuff was kinda lame....tha avengers got totally ho'd out by magneto in the issue i read

SuperDarryl
Yeah Magee, that sounds pretty awesome, The Hulk eating people, cool!
I would definitly like to see the comic and read it, just to see how interesting it gets. bunny

Asian Hulk
The Hulk can smash his villains

Linkalicious
This version of the Hulk would eat Apocolypse too.

eleveninches
hulk eating people. this looks great.

Magee
Well u live in the us and i was recently informed by someone that they are like 4 yrs ahead of the uk in comics but it was issue 15.
lol but yea it was so funny i laughed like made but unfortunatley u dont get to see it. Its just a doctor talking to captain america and he tells him, so funny. laughing

norrin radd
LAME?? Magneto beating the crap out of the avengers i though it was beautiful

Magee
Yea and collosus was kicking the crap outta thor until hawkeye sent a small nuclear arrow his way lol.

eleveninches
The us is ahead of the comics in UK that are available from most newsagents (UK collectors editions). However, you can still buy the most recent up to date cimics in comic book stores and some speciallised markets.

Magee
ooo cool

SuperDarryl
You can get alot of new comic books online.
http://www.comicsetc.com/

Jason420
ultimate hulk is gay he can only lift 50 tons

SuperDarryl
Your missing the point Jason, he eats people, thats totally horrific, and cool ate the same time! shifty

VENOMfan
Hulk eats people and can only lift 50 tons. **** that.

as funny as cannibalism is making Hulk such a pussy is ridiculous

SuperDarryl
Yeah, the only way hulk could only be able to lift fifty tons is for him to be metamorphising between banner and The Hulk, kind of inbetween. No way at full strength he's maxed at fifty tons, you must have him confused with someother weak azz heros..

Asian Hulk
The Hulk get mad to his arch-nemesis

Magee
one day lol i will see him eat someone and that day will be the best day of my life laughing

eleveninches
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.