saw Godsend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jive2keys
yesterday I went and saw Godsend. It wasn't too bad. Kinda predictable. Kinda slow to start, but i think it was worthy the money (more or less).

Cinemaddiction
I didn't, I want my money back. It was predictible because the trailer gave away the whole movie, which I should have known to begin with.

Maelstrom
How old is the kid, i wonder if he's old enough for attraction. In the trailer he looks young then older. It looks good and i haven't figured out the end form the trailer

WindDancer
Anyone has any details about this movie? Please post them.

The Force
i think the kid is like suppost to be the anti christ or somethign, but probably not

WindDancer
Sounds like the plot from the Omen.

Cinemaddiction
I'm going to give the whole movie away, so beware...

Parents lose their kid at age 8 in an automobile accident. They get him cloned by a doctor who approaches them. Kid turns 8, starts seeing things, and develops a 2nd personality altoghter. 2nd personality ends up being the doctors dead son, since he apparently spliced some of his own gene in the parents kid.

Kid goes crazy, sees thing. Movie rips off The Sixth Sense + The Omen horribly, and the kid looks like Damian from Children of the Corn.

All that said, avoid the movie.

The Force
oh hmm

xmen fan
how was it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.