Drum Roll...Silver Surfer is # 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
If this were tennis Silver Surfer would be in the # 1 rank and would hold it uncontested. He is not my fav. but he meets the necessity of the #1 and in honesty, he is the holder of that slot.
The gods had to leave this Universe because they were no longer respected by the people. They couldn't live up to mans greatness. Surfer is one who arose to the challenge of the new man, whereas Thor is cool Surfer is abundantlly a match for any legand or myth.

norrin radd
Silver Surfer is the ONE.

WWestFlashFan
ya he is really cool................could anyone tell me what Cap A main enemy is

eleveninches
used to be red skull in ww2 and after he was thawed

Maelstrom
Captain America is having a real problem with Baron Zemo right now; pick up Avengers/Thunderbolts to see him and Zemo go face to face during a nucular meltdown. Caps got the best instincts in Marvel, better than Wolverines. Remember the beyonder took his form when he came to marvel because it was a perfect man. That also makes Cap. the best leader in Marvel. Better than Reed Richards or Scott Summers, a.k.a. Mister Fantastic, Cyclops respectivly.
Baron Zemo wants to be a free Doom. He wants a society where he and his rule over a contingent of gratfully fullfilled free people. Captian has the brain to know that Overrule is still dominance over another. Zemo wants to buy the earth with power. He is sientificly developing ways to channel bad energy into usefull energy to be given concince free.
Iron man has infiltrated the operation, but Moonstone is near Motion Omega level, so there is gonna be one heck of a showdown.
It'll take Caps shield to stop her.

Linkalicious
Anyone actually read the new Silver Surfer #1????

What a crock of sh!t! he doesn't show up in the entire comic. It's all about an autistic child and her theif of a mother....

Alpha Centauri
The Silver Surfer series now is one of the best comics on the market. It has an incredible story. He was in it at the end by the way, when he takes Ellie away.

I would never judge "Communion Part 1" without reading it all. It's been awesome from then on, like a thriller rather than action.

-AC

norrin radd
i totally agree with you.

Alpha Centauri
You can't really expect to pay attention for one issue and have it all.

If you only watched 15 minutes of Hulk you'd probably not like it coz Hulk isn't in it (although it's great). But pay attention and you're rewarded.

-AC

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
That's why a Surfer movie would never work as I said. Coz for a guy with his abilities, people would expect to see him doing all this stuff. Not a guy who is actually a thinker.

I got part 1 and then fell behind. Then bought parts 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 to catch up. Fell behind again and then bought all 4 parts of Revelation. Then started a subscription so I don't miss anymore. I'm interested to see where it goes.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.