Are any of you on Aim? - and willing to help me with a couple of things?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gtsecc
I would love for someone to help me figure out how to put pictures in posts, and all these other sort of things that absolutely baffle me.
My AIM screen name is Rdawkin994.
Thanks so much to those of you willing to take you time and help me learn.

Pax,
Glen

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=13 Thats a news and questions forum. Try there for any questions you might have smile

gtsecc
test

gtsecc
thanks. i think i have it now!!!

VallejoKid707
Pictures? The only way i know of is using the Direct IM. On the AIM screen (not the buddy list) theres a picture of a mountain looking thing. Click it and it will ask the person you are talking to accept your request of Direct IM. Then you can put pics from your computer. They way you do that is Right-Click>Insert>Picture (its says Picture or -----. But i dont remember wut it is). Then it will send a picture to the person you are talking to. The big pictures take longer to send, so its best if u resize your pic. Hope I helped!

Mr Parker
I may be resurrecting this thread down the road sometime because I am just now trying to figure out how to use AIM,so if I have any problems,I will be resurrecting this thread.

gtsecc
Let's see if it worked

VallejoKid707
Yay! Happy Dance Congrats.

Storm
Obviously, there were 2 ways to interpret this question smile
Explaining him on AIM how to post pictures here on KMC or how to send a file or photo on AIM to the one you' re speaking to.

Found an answer already to the other sort of things that baffle you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.