Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
I just recently saw a preview for this show. Anybody know anything about it? Looks kind of cool.

scott hiwersh
I have been looking for ino on this, there is a website.... www.the4400.com I think...

Holcomb
Thanks for the link! I read that Francis Ford Coppola is co-producing this show. That's pretty cool...makes me want to see it more.

scott hiwersh
Darn Right... couldn't ask for a better producer... unless you went with his daughter... Ha, J/K I am also excited, it should be a good series.

FlappingMangera
Website looks very cool, and the fact that its copolla produced. I'm in. has coppola done any other tv shows?

scott hiwersh
Not that I know of... It seems like they would be popular if he had produced some before this one... Do you like star trek? If So, you wll recognize the name Echevarria, who is co-producing this one too...

FlappingMangera
Yeah, grew up with star trek. Some heavyweight producers, this one getting knocked out of the park?

Holcomb
Those are some huge producers. Are there any big named actors/actresses?

Holcomb
Ok--so i found out that Peter Coyote is in this show. Is he the one from A Walk to Remember? Can't believe I watched that movie...

FlappingMangera
Haha, I blame the watching of that movie on the novia, but he is a good actor and how cool a name is coyote?

scott hiwersh
LOL, a walk to remember, that one was a real horrorshow... But if I was an actor, I would have starred in it as well.... Sorry... Well, I think this one will be a hell of a lot better...

FlappingMangera
I wasn't knocking him, gotta pay the bills right? A walk to remember just wasn't my speed, but I'm thinking i'll like coyote in this.

scott hiwersh
LOL, no joke, and I bet he is more than paying the bills from the cash he got from teenie boppers going to see WTR.

I mean, he gets to work with Coppola now, what I would give to even meet Coppola. Lucky man, a really lucky man.

ariwin
Ditto -- couldn't agree w/ you more. I'm so looking forward to this show -- the more i hear about it, the more I like about it. I'm hoping that the Deep Space 9 and FFC pull through (seems like a bit of an odd pair, huh?)

Holcomb
Wow--thought i would get reamed out more for seeing A walk to remember..just kidding. He actually isn't a bad actor so i have high hopes for him in this show.

scott hiwersh
Hey Flap... What is that Avatar? LOL... I don't know that much about his acting really, I am just pumped about the talent behind the show...

FlappingMangera
Um, scott, that what i really look like. LOL. I'm pretty excited about the start of this show. Hopefully i win the Ipod as well off the site, that will make me like the show even more rock

Holcomb
When do we find out who wins? Is this premiere really 2 hours long? If it is, sweet...

FlappingMangera
anyone see this on sunday night? any guesses as to what powers we might see next week or how the different powers might come together?

oh yeah, how much would it suck to be killed by that guy who makes things shake? the one guy he "killed" had all those tiny fractures on his skull, not cool.

Predator 89
The 4400 was awsoeme at first i thought it would one of those lame scifi shows that try to hard to be scientific but the first chapter was great. I got no clue what the next powers we might see maybe mind reading or pyrokenetic powers but anybodies guess. One thing that was kind of fake in the show was how the cop guy wasnt killed by the guy who makes things shake even though he was five feet closer and exposed for a longer time. Enough said go watch it! I think the 4400 might even be better than steven speilburgs Taken.

FlappingMangera
Two good guesses, mind reading is always cool and some pyrokinetic stuff should make for some great special effects. Which cop guy are you talking about? When that one guy got killed wasn't he the only one home?

Predator 89
No the guy who works for homeland security with the woman who was a scientist. When they go to the house in the middle of the forest.

Agent Elrond
Is saw 4400. It was cool. The special powers effect is kinda cool. I wonder what person #3578 special power is? The little girl is cool, the one with foresight, as I call it. It would be cool to see what the other ppls powers are.

FlappingMangera
The little girl is cool, but imagine having been the people that were taking care of her. Would have freaked me out BIG TIME when she mentions the thing about where you'll be buried. I like her power a lot though. I've got no good guesses to other powers.

What do you think the powers are of the girl who has the baby, but doesn't know whose it is? its a bit wierd that the guy she is with used to be with her grandmother. Maybe its her grandmas baby, that would a serious surprise.

Predator 89
Yeah i was thinking the same thing about Lily's baby. Would be a great twist!

FlappingMangera
If its not that, i'd guess the baby is an alien or maybe the baby is number 4401 and has some super power or has all the powers of the 4400. Those are my guesses.......now to figure out some more powers of the 4400.....

Agent Elrond
I heard #683 can freeze objects. That would be cool (no pun intended) if it was true.

FlappingMangera
LOL, you totally meant the pun. big grin

Freezing things would be a pretty cool power. I wonder if any of the 4400 will end up battling each other in anyway.

Predator 89
Freezing powers would be cool but i'd rather have some pyrokenetic powers or maybe optic illusions. The 4400 will probably battle one antother like lets say one goes on a rampage one of the others may try to stop them from hurting others.

Agent Elrond
It's a no-brainer that the little girl and Lily will play some major role later. The question is: what?

Agent Elrond
4400 is on now. Anyone watching it?

FlappingMangera
I was on the road last night and missed this sad I think one of my friends taped it, or else i'm going ot have to catch it if it reairs this week. Any little juicy little tidbits you guys could give me?

Agent Elrond
well, it's no longer the 4400, it's now the 4399. The guy with super-strength, who wanted to clean up the park got knifed and died. Lily has the ability to feel what her baby is thinking, at least that's what she thinks.

FlappingMangera
LOL, the 4399 was a pretty good hint to the spoiler. Do you think Lily is telepathic for just her baby or for other people too?

Predator 89
I finaly saw the 4400 thank god for DVR. Yeah i was thinking the same thing about the 4399. I was hoping that the guy with superpowers would live longer. Anyways i think that the guy in highschool is going to end up saving his uncles son the one in the coma. What other theories do you guys have?

BOPRecruit 16
i really enjoy watching this show. learning about the characters who got abducted, how they pick up the pieces of their lives, and what their powers are. cool theme song too, i wonder who sings it...?

Predator 89
I dont know about the theme song, I cant wait for the 4400 marathon though its like 5 hours long i think along with the Finale! Hopefully the ending is great.

BOPRecruit 16
too bad there are only five episodes, so it seems...sad

Agent Elrond
anyone know what happened in the last two episodes? I wasn't able to see them

§nakehead
that show is awsome.

§nakehead
I think Lily is just metally linked to her baby because she hasent had the experence with anybody besides the baby.

Storm
They' re finally going to broadcast it over here. The introduction sounded great. I can hardly wait till Wednesday.

Storm
I just saw the first episode Jumpy
Must... not... read... episode guides.

Argh, I can' t.
*googles*

Fire
hehe it was a good start to a tv series

1ost soul
i dont know many ppl who did..
its really awesome, i really like it.. thumbup1

Jedi_Snake
it was cool...interesting...I watched it when it first came out....heh...looked funny seeing one of the actors from Taken on there...heh....so yeah.....I will have to watch it again sometime, it seems like its been a long time since I watched it hah.

Darth_Duffy
Yeah it thought it was cool and original. Hopefully there'll be a second series coming over to the UK soon

travesty87
It was pretty fascinating. The end had an unexpected twist. It did remind me a bit of Taken. (There was more than one actor from Taken.)
I think they're working on the second season right now.

Jedi_Snake
there's a second season being made? I thought it was just a mini series...heh....

Jedi_Snake
oh wow...June 5.....heh...coool!

1ost soul
Originally posted by Jedi_Snake
oh wow...June 5.....heh...coool!
yeah that's amazing.. Happy Dance

JamalMagloire
I also am looking forward to this. It seems forever ago that it was on but found out that USA is running the repeats of the 1st season saturday nights up to the new season.

What do you all think will happen with the baby??

scott hiwersh
Originally posted by Jedi_Snake
there's a second season being made? I thought it was just a mini series...heh....

yeah, I think it started out as a mini series, but the response was so unbelievable that they aired more episodes. If you have not seen it, you should. the 1st season was wicked-good, and I have no reason to believe the second won't be.

JamalMagloire
Originally posted by scott hiwersh
the 1st season was wicked-good, and I have no reason to believe the second won't be.

I agree - especially with all the rest of the 4400 who we know nothing about yet! I wonder if they will reveal where the missing were this season.

scott hiwersh
Bump - New season starts this sunday. I will rent DVDs of 1st season i believe...

JamalMagloire
No need to rent the DVD's if you don't want to. I read on the USA site that leading up to the premiere on Sunday that they will be showing season 1. So excited, less than a week to go!

FlappingMangera
I can't wait for this to start up sunday, anyone want to come over and do a first season marathon before the premiere? smile

FlappingMangera
No one else watching this? Last nights episode was pretty cool.

theReject
I started to watch teh second season but then I moved to a place with limited televisions

VenomVA
I'd like to get Season 2 if anyone has downloaded it please....my gf is a die hard fan and only a few eps is working (BT)

edwinian
I know there's little nuggets of discussion about this show on other boards, but I couldn't find a thread for just this show, and since its starting up again THIS Sunday night, thought I'd give it its due b/c its a kick ass show, plain and simple.

Season 4 is upon us, and in case you forgot what happened at the end of 3, here you go.

http://video.usanetwork.com/player/?id=117367

The whole Promicin plotline has a HUGE following. Me likes.

forumcrew
colliers development was pretty interesting

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Season four is gonna rock.

ragesRemorse
is this show worth watching?

Morridini
Yeah I would say so, the seasons are pretty short which makes it a lot better (not so much fillers), although I remember one season to be a bit slow at a time. Definitly gonna download this season when I return from vacation.

InnerRise
The Original "4400" is right here.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Storm
They' re finally going to broadcast it over here. The introduction sounded great. I can hardly wait till Wednesday.

The 4400 is one the best sci fi shows on the air. I hope you like it and keep watching.

ragesRemorse
I tried watching the first three episodes of this show on the internet. Wow, this show has some of the worst acting ive seen in a long time. Thats a real shame aswell, the story seems quite intriguing. I couldnt get past the horrid actiong though. Really, it was so bad at times it was comical. Does the acting get better after the third episode?

forumcrew
its a usa show so it has low production values all across the board but its still a pretty interesting show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.