Which characters should make cameos in Ep3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
What OT (or even EU) character would you like to see in Ep 3?

I think Lando Calrissian, the Original Space Pimp, should make an appearance. He was older than Luke and Leia in the OT, so he could be a teenager in Ep 3, with a little space-pimp mustache just coming in. I wanna see him pimpin some hos in the background, or maybe running a 3 holocard monte grift that some Jedi break up. That would would be awesome. It'd be even better if Padme was walking by on the streets of Coruscant or something and Lando saw her and said "Hello, what have we here?", trying to pick up on her. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this would rock. SuperShallow would totally dig this, I bet.

Sorry if this thread has been done before.

dragonx
i would love 2 see lil lando pimpin on episode 3 cool

Red Superfly
Although it would be corny, it would be pretty cool to see Lando (as long as he doesn't turn out to be Captain Panakas son, again relating him somehow to everybody else) pimping again.

It would be even better if we saw Lando pimping Chewbacca. We always knew Chewbacca was a ladies man.

dragonx
even better Red Superfly laughing out loud

Creechuur
Or maybe Lando senior! Lando's dad would be dope. The question must be answered: How did Lando become the greatest space pimp ever?!?!!?

Mr.Deflok
GRANDO CALRISSIAN!

I want to see Ackbar, I heard rumours about his appearance but I'm not too sure if they were confirmed "ITS ARH TRAHP!!!"

SHADOW BASHER
Hows about yoda's *****! that little green piece of terd must of been a right pimp for 900 years lucky git.

Creechuur
A young Ackbar would be pretty cool. I just thought of a nice updated line for young Lando too: "Hello, what have we hizzle, my nizzle?

I'm gonna send a spy report to SuperShallow saying that Snoop Dogg will be in Episode 3 playing a young Lando Calrissian.

That would be the funniest thing ever. I'm laughing like a complete idiot right now.

SHADOW, you are scaring me. No Yoda pron for me!

Lyn
laughing

amity75
I want to see that funny square shaped droid with the legs that's always walking around in the background of the OT. He appears in all 3 films. I read somewhere that theres actually a group of fans who believe that this character is actually a God and that the films are his story and everything else that happened in the trilogy is merely events happening around about him and are superficial and unimportant.

Darth Jello
the gonk? he's cute!

JediHDM
ok...i was thinking about this, and i seem to remember, and maybe i am just insane here, because it is late, but didn't Han Solo meet Leia long before Leia was even a teenager? what i mean to say, when Han was a kid, didn't he go to Alderaan, and meet the king...(for some reason i am blanking on leia's adoptive fathers name...i am really losing my mind) or maybe it was Mara...i can't remember anymore...please, someone tell me if i am just insane...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.