Whats gonna happen with little Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pizza the Hut
My prediction is that little Boba Fett is gonna have a fly by and send a couple charges in there why their training. I mean they have to be killed. Give me your thoughts Gentlemen and Ladies cool

yerssot
you should be lucky if boba even makes it to the final cut

schill142
Does little Boba have the growth acceleration like the other clones? Not that I think he will be in episode III.

Darth Ravenous
anakin will destroy them all mad

schill142
Before or after the Duel? If after, one would think he would be confronted by Yoda and/or Obi Won, in the visage of Darth Vader.

Sith Master X
Supposedly, Anakin kills the little Jedi before his showdown with Obi-Wan.

MF D00m

§pearhead
They'll get mauled, I'm guessing smile

hana_skywalker
I was wondering what's going to happen to the little padawans the other day, that's a good question... er, they're probably going to die, in my opinion. Who's going to kill them? I dunno. But do you think we will see them being slaughtered in the film? That's a bit cruel...

Darth Ravenous
could be like when anakin killed the tuskens he killed those kids already.
i think he is ordered to lead the killing of the jedi, kids or adults there all jedi and pose a threat. no mercy for any of them rolling on floor laughing

Mr.Deflok
Darth Maul comes back and kills them. Alongside Hulk Hogan.

In§anE
That would be fuked up...Cute Lil Jedis blink wacko

SHADOW BASHER
Anakin will reprogramme the mighty C-3PO and send him into the jedi temple and kill everyone and every thing by C-3PO using his secret wepon, his voice. NO MERCY you will all bow before my shiney metal ass.

yerssot
no, he's as Taun We said: an unaltered clone

and I reckon we see some younglings at the start of the Jedi Purge getting killed big grin

Pizza the Hut
Thats gonna be hard to watch little kids getting cut in half. Maybe grevious's henchmen do it. Boba wont even be in the film probably. I still wish Lucas put a little more film time on him. I mean almost everybody loves him, for god sakes Jar Jar has had more film time.

Lobo
I think RM said that we won't see the kids get killed but that it will be implied.

dragonx
please let boba come back mad

yerssot
we WILL see them fight I thought? just not dieing

Neon_Existant
i think boba fett will make a return in III, remember, he had some score to settle with mace windu (even if he would get his ass kicked)

yerssot
yeah, a very small role and that's about it

Darth Ravenous
Why is boba's armor green ? i always wondered that

yerssot
cause it's not black no expression

just an armor color, I guess, nothing really special about it I think

Rolda Hayes
Well last monday, Daniel Logan was in doing signings in Milton Keynes, UK along with Peter Mahew, Ray Park & Jake Llyod. He was really proud of the fact that he would make an appearance in EIII... (Although I didn't hear him say any of this.. but was told from a someone who was there)

Not sure how reliable this info is but thought i'd share it!

By the way. Mayhew has HUGE hands, and Park has put on a bit of weight!!

yerssot
yup, he did the pick-up shots

Darth Ravenous
jango's armor was so nice and clean

Rolda Hayes
Sorry if this is obvious yerssot, but, "pick-up shots"??

yerssot
they filmed EpIII in the summer of 2003, and than when they edit and cut stuff out, they get a clear view of which (small) scenes should be added to the movie, that's like "dude looks left" orsomething, generally nothing big. Those extra shootings they organise for that is called pick-up shots

(funnily enough, the AOTC pick-up shots included the scene in the droidfactory)

rustiswordz
Anakin and some Storm troopers enters the training hall where the younglings are. They are cowering in terror as the trainers are cut down trying to defend the children.

But they are children! Pleads a dying Jedi trainer.

They are Jedi says Anakin, he spits out the words with pure hate and turns to the trooper commander and says. 'Kill them.'

Nooooooooo screams the trainer.

The camera closes in on Anakins face as blaster fire lights his face each flash telling the audience of another atrocity committed as the Imperial March darkly plays.....

Julie
I think that if they do die it will be something impersonal...like them being herded into a ship by anxious masters and rushed off planet only to be blown up in space.

rustiswordz
But a spaceship being blasted wont be as effective. My version would show just how far Anakin has plunged into darkness, seeing at first hand his own evil at work. we all know anakin turns into Vader but the audience still needs just how twisted the flesh behind the mask really is.

Something as a spaceship being shot down as it takes off isnt as effective. It could be any old ship.

Ushgarak
I'd rather that than your hackneyed melodrama, rusti.

Darth Ravenous
Perfect!!!!

Sesse
This would be a good time to finally see some hardcore lightsaber wounds.
So far we have seen:

- A few lost limbs
- One lost helmet
- One stab
-A few surface wounds.
-A bunch of butchered *droids*
.... Thats it then.

Where are all those "From neck to pelvis" cuts?

OB1-adobe
Who knows what happens to them. Why don't you guys ask Nebar Foxis. I am positive that he will give you all the grizzly details(aka lies). That reminds me. Have you guys ever been to that web site poking at supershadow only calling him superstupid. And the link that says jedi appearing in the sequel trilogy. Only something is crossed out and says "some jedi I just made up". That was funny.

cornponious
And once again we fall head-first into "the shadow zone".

corn

rustiswordz
rather my version than some oversentimental, hand wringing, oh boo hoo, pile of poodoo.

yerssot
lets focus on killing the little jedi instead of eachother

QX100
IT WILL BE INTERESTING AND COOL IF anikin was able too use lighting and the the children, that would be just perfect.

rustiswordz
Force chokes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.