Animatrix Ressurection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
i was jus wonderin what happened to discussions on these films, which i think were truly amazing. There was so much in them, and everything was so varied...i still think that metriculated was the weirdest most trippy thing ive ever seen in my life...yeah well...jus thought i'd stir up the matrix forum a lil...

JKozzy
Detective story was so cool, IMO... they should have a second Animatrix come out with more of the like, I really enjoyed this DVD yes

realworlddreams
i hope that sumone decides to do more matrix fic...thatd be awesome...like maybe weave in animations into MxO that follow the stories of other characters...thatd be cool

1-winged angel
i love the one with the girl that has the spiked staff and the knight with the lance and sword

mook
in matriculated look at the background when they are inside the constuct trying to teach the robot.

towards the end it is exactly the same as the swirly background when neo is walking in the gold background at the end of revolutions.

realworlddreams
cool...theres a name for those patterns, its a mathematical function but i forgot wut it is...i think it has to do with either algorithms or logarithms...

eleveninches
I think it's called a fractal pattern, but im not sure.

<<Solo>>
They're going to make a Animatrix sequel. They're going to try to milk the Matrix for all it's worth.

JKozzy
They'd better big grin

Korri
oh yeah!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.