Who thinks Bush will be assassinated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
blink

Linkalicious
you all wish you were so lucky as to have Bush be assassinated. He's invincible. Either that or he'll have a relative (probably son...or Edward Hung) exact his revenge.

Tired Hiker
Bush has bad intelligence.

The Force
just like you eek!

JediHDM
he won't be assassinated...the curse was lifted...

LeAtHerRFace
Bush is Bush.

The Force
Kerry is the anitchrist no expression no

§pearhead
He's in my crosshairs evil face

The Force
*get's in front of spearhead's sight* where's bush? whistle

Tired Hiker
mad censoredfyou

Tired Hiker
big grin

Darth Revan
what's the anitchrist? blink

Well, it will go something like this:

Bush wakes up bright and early one morning, just like he always does (11 am, to be precise. Sleeping off a hangover, you know), and goes to eat breakfast. His breakfast has been poisoned by Wolfgang Puck, who occasionally cooks for him. Halfway through his wasabi-infused korn krispies, he chokes on a large one and nearly dies. But the cunning Condoleezza Rice performs the Heimlich maneuver, and Bush is saved. He also vomits up the poisoned food he had already eaten. At this point, old Wolfgang is in the kitchen, cursing himself for not seeing it coming.
Bush goes in to brush his teeth and take a shower. The shower has been rigged to be scalding hot, no matter where the little dial thingy is turned. On a whim, Dubya decides not to take a shower after all, and unknowingly cheats death for the second time this morning.
The third round, Bush is giving a rare unscripted press conference. Positioned on the roof behind the journalists is a sniper, sent by a very fed-up CIA to kill Bush. Said sniper also plans to collect the reward for Bush's head that was offered by the Iraqi insurgents. The killer aims, he has Bush's head in his crosshairs... And fires, just as his target faints under all the pressure those damn journalists were putting on him.
So, you see, there are some fish that cannot be caught. It is not that they are faster, or stronger than other fish... Just that they are stupider.

The Force
or it's their gaurdian angel angel stick out tongue

haha TH big grin

JKozzy
Actually, I think he will be, or at least have it attempted to be done. Every president in the intervals of 20 years have been assassinated or something to that extent... killed in office or w/e... plus since nobody likes Bush, he runs a bit of a higher risk.... stick out tongue

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud It would of been funny if Bush vomit on Condoleezza Rice then she was the sniper.

lil bitchiness
George Bush makes me cringe....! Hes dumbass, and he shouldn't wait for anyone to assasinate him, he should go sit in the middle of the road and wait to be run over. Idiot!

ElectricBugaloo
the extremists who hate america enough to kill the president probably realize that keeping Bush alive would be more damaging to the country than killing him.

Raventheonly
I don't think he's dumb... just not a very good speaker... if anything stupidity is a cover... the cunning use the masses assumptions as a strength... otherwise Bush is invincible...

The Force
your all haters stick out tongue

JediHDM
as i said before...the curse was lifted...no more curse=no more assassination. Reagan wasn't killed...he was shot, however...if he didn't die, then why would you think Bush would be killed...?

lil bitchiness
Have you even read some stuff he said laughing out loud

Hes a crap speaker!!

Trickster
"The problem with the French is that they have no word for entrepreneur" What an idiot!

And I think he should be, cos although he is damaging America, he is also damaging the UK. Maybe just Blair should be killed, then the UK would be free.

Thing is, the two countries are doing as much damage to the everyone else as to themselves!

HIKER JR.
i will assassinate him if i had a gun...

§pearhead
laughing out loud there's an entire book like that; I shoulda gotten it, now that I think about it

Nienna
yes But I still don't like Bush...even if Kerry is the anti-Christ...stick out tongue

Darth Revan
you mean the one with all the stupid things he's said in it? I have the second version of that book, it's pretty funny laughing

<<Solo>>
I changed my mind. The security is way to good for Bush to be assassinated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.