Does anyone collect Marvel & DC movies? [starting from the new Spiderman]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I dont, because The Hulk and DD sucked ass.

In§anE
I do..I have all Superman movies both blade, Spiderman,Hulk..LOL i bought it used from a video store to add it to my collection, Batman1-4 on tape, the Crow, LoEG, Ninja Turtles..Yea there comic movies..Spawn so on

the only thing i refuse to buy is if that rumor about a new spiderman dvd w/ exteded features is true Fuk that i mean the original is good enough, Right?

Daywalker
I do. I have all Batman from the old serials(Robert Lowery) to Clooney,Blade 1&2,The Crow,Superman,Spawn........even Hulk and DD, lol. I collect and support all superhero movies. If you think about it, you want to see a movie even though it sucked. For instance, the old JLA tv movie was horrible but for those who had never seen it in the first place had to see it even though it was just plain rediculous hands down. For that reason, i'll place a superhero movie in my arcives no matter what. Yes i know, odd but true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.