Have you gone off Harry? why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I must say I've gone off Harry, it's because the books and movies are taking to long to come out, anyone agree?

tigress
i wouldnt say ive gone off harry it is a pain in the !%*^& that there is such a wait between new movies and books have you tried reading fanfiction there are some great stories that very talanted people have written. on another wave of madness i emailed [email protected] ive just got a mail back they reckon they dont have any release info on book six but you can join their web club they will give info to those on the list first heads up on new releases maybe this may help while we all become tottaly insane waiting but hopefully we wont end up in st mungos before its released.if you would like to try some fanfiction i suggest fanfiction.net they cater for all shippers romance angst death heroics have a look iam sure it will help

RebelPhoenix
If I'd gone off Harry Potter I wouldn't be here stick out tongue

*Georgina_A*
^ What she said stick out tongue

LoneWolf
I haven't gone offa HP but ye, it's way annoying with the wait erm

danis4ever
Well, there is much wating, it is true..

but all of it is worth waiting, do you think so?

tigress
deffinately

crazy_c
I wouldn't say i'm gone off harry it's just i'm not as into it as i iused to. When i first joined kmc i only posted in the harry potter forums. and the books just aren't thyat exciting to me anymore and i never really liked the films much anyway so yeah......

Trickster
I dunno, it's just the way he acts on personal dates and stuff. Always checking out the other guys(bloody Draco). sad

Unicor777
i'm gone off harry... Naaaaaaaaaaa, never, although I have read many fanfic someof them very good, and the fact that we have wait 4 so long has inspired the fanfic writers to write... some of them are good while the others are extremely perverted.But I would recomend it to eveyone Draco Trology by Hidden Shadow or Shadow Hidden at: www.fanfiction.net

But ppl don't give up of Harry... just remember how much the books changed our lives... Before reading them I losted faith in values such as frinedship, love, loyality and fighting 4 things I knew are right, but after the books my faith to those values came back! just like magic , so my last word 2 those that have not been sorted, go to the sorting hat.. and get sorted:

" The sorting hat will know how
in which house to place you now"!

crazy_c
what? blink

Trickster
You see, that's the opposite of what I thought before I met Harry. I htought he would be a decent loving person, but no, he had to ruin my life. He is crude and rude. And I can totally see why Cho doesn't like him, although that;s the reason he used me as rebound guy.

xmen fan
ok i love harry potter! but i have a hard time finding the toy's,at least the ones i need!i want to start collecting them,i don't have any right now but i was wondering if any of you knew where i might could find some,if you did that would help me out a great deal! THANKS! smile

tigress
theres a new site from warnerbrothers that do merchandise.
http://harrypotter.wbshop.com/

RoguePw25
I've gone off Harry in the sense that the length of time between the books and movies seem to be too long. For example, if I have to wait another 3 years for Book 6, I don't know what I'm going to do!!

zombieman
I haven't gone off it but this thread raises an interesting point. Assuming JK's original target audience is young children, i really think she is losing touch with them because of the time she is taking to bring out the books.

Young kids change their minds like the weather and im sure that when i was 8 i could wait over a year for something, it seems like forever at that age.

Anyway, the point im making is that i feel a bit sorry her younger audience because 2 / 3 years must seem like a lifetime for them to wait for a book.

airangel
rolling on floor laughing

xmen fan
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Magic Powers Deluxe Harry Figure WHAT? harry has powers?AWSOME!what type? shifty

Unicor777
hm... I don't frenkly undestand what u mean?

danis4ever
Yah!

xmen fan
i mean that the web site said he did! does he?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Those are interesting points, when I first joined KMC I pretty much just posted here for a couple of days but then my love for horror movies got in the way. I use to love Harry 100% but now it's 23%, J.K had rather lost her touch, I was dissapointed after I had finished reading book 5, and I just can't wait forever and I think warner bros. and J.K need to realise that they're losing fans faster then they think. They finished POA ages ago and they were going to put it out last november but they didn't want it to collide with the matrix, that was a BIG mistake not taking it out then. If book 6 doesn't come out next year then I'm afraid I would have completely gone off Harry, I've just waited to long for Harry 5 to come out so I've rather lost my paitence for them. And it's not if though a new generation will get interested in them any time soon. Now I'm into Freddy vs. Jason which I love! love so theres just no time for Harry in my life anymore. Don't get me wrong I'll read book 6 and 7 and see the movies but.......I can't wait forever and I've waited like 3 years for book 5, I just can't wait any longer for book 6. I have other and better intrests at heart now. Good-bye Harry.......I will miss you.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.