Weird, does this happen to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I go to sleep with my radio on but whenever a song is playing that I love I always wake up, does this happen to you?

trixygurl
well, when eva I hear a song I like in the morn I always start dreamin about it first. I mean I kno a song is only a couple min's long, but it's weird. I'll like dream I'm at a concert or the song is playing at a club/ I dunno, this is a funny thread!

Chelsea23
OMG! you wake up when one of your fave songs is on, too?! All of my friends thought I was crazy because of it. But yes, I wake up when one of my fave songs come on.

loserib
if the radio is on i dream anout the song thats playing

ElectricBugaloo
it's because you won't remember the instances where you wake up and a song you don't like is on--basic psychology

HockeyHorror
agree^

and i dont listen to the radio

Freddy_vs_Jason
Maybe....

claidisa_felton
i've done that before...i thought i was just crazy smile

RebelPhoenix
Yep, especially if I have my own player on and one song or a few keep repeating - I eventually start hearing it and 'seeing' it in my dream and I often find myself trying to turn it off but can't obviously so I wake up to do it. I can hear the lyrics perfectly though and sometimes a visualisation of them which fits in with the dream I'm having.

lil bitchiness
That is because your brain registares what you like. It has a selective process. So when i song you like comes on, and your brain is familiar with it it registares, and you wake up.

Its like when there is a lot of people in the room and they are all talking, you actually hear EVERY single conversation going, its just that your brain doesnt register it, BUT as soon as someone random says your name, you turn arround and look who said it, this is becase your brain picked up something familiar to you, and you are responding to it. Its exactly the same system when you sleep and wake up to a song you like.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I thought it would be something along those lines.........

drunk_nazgul
I usually get a song I've never heard stuck in my head. Last night, though, I woke up when an interesting song came on, and now I like it.

StinkFist462
i jus dont sleep woth the radio on .. but if there is a movie playing ... i dream im in the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.