Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HiHi

Did u know that oliver wood is not going to be in the 3rd movie I heard that on a british news thing! CANT BELIEVE IT! SEE YA

Oppps i MADE A MISTAKE ABOUT THE POLL i AM NOT HAPPY THAT OLIVER ISN'T GOING TO BE IN 3RD MOVIE embarrasment

Ohh YAH DID U KNOW OLIVER IS 19 YEARS i THOUGHT HE'S 17 Though he is soo CUTE

robincooper
not in the 3rd movie? are you sure? embarrasment

Nefertite
I can't belive no Only sad news today here no I like him. He is very cute. smile

malfoyz_babe
DANG HES SOO HOTT!!!! love

I know but its true I heard it

charmaine
its stupid that hes not in the 3rd movie because they win the cup in the 3rd movie

Ass Goblin
why isnt he in the movie
most of the Quidditch players arnt in now since Cho Chang aint there
hey who will replace those too

VampVicious
I think they wont have the cup in the movie 3..*cries* soooo stupid! i mean, they won.. finally.. n Alfonso Cueren decides NOT to put quidditch..
well.. no quidditch, I juss assume.. based on these:
1. no oliver wood
2. no cho

I mean, they must have those two .. or at least oliver for the match, ait?! n wut about Firebolt???
there MUST be a scene for the firebolt ... it means sooo much for Harry n Sirius..

as for Oliver not in the 3rd movie.. yeah.. i've known it for like 3 months naw.. there were the whole petition or.. petitions I should say, bout wanting Wood back in HP.
DUn think dat would make any difference.. but i confinced all mah friends to sign in neways stick out tongue

LilMimister006
Oliver not in the 3rd movie http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif
He is cute! And i LOVE his accent! love

Lokia
He was SOOO cute. He should be there!

Nefertite
It's really pitty taht he's not in fird movie confused

yah

thelotrlovr15
i am a guy.... this is boring...

thelotrlovr15
but i am bummed because they win the cup and it is a big deal for oliver and he should be there... and this is when harry meets cho... this sucks... they better have her there in the 2006 movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire...

Nefertite
It's unfair.

Maby you know why he won't be in a 3rd movie?

i dont know but mabey they will say something

sanoschicky69
prolly isn't enough time with all the content and intracicy that comes wit book 3, so they have to cut out quidditch. it sucks,majorly.... mad
im sure he'll be back briefly in GoF. If not, i'll be pissed, thats for sure.....

Laviera_j
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN IIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????

WWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh NO!

cHO ISNT IN MOVIE THREE EITHER!

crucia
So I guess everyone knows that sean Biggerstaff will not be appearing in the third HP movie...Therew will be no Oliver Wood!!!! eek!

if you are as dissed as I am, write some reasons down about why seany should be in the third movie!!! mad

we want sean Happy Dance we want sean Happy Dance love

Felton's babe
i totally agre with tha! okay my reasons are the following:

a. He is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!
b. Hes a great actor
c. He's scottish
d. he has that sexy charm that just makes u go weak at the knees......yum!
e. and finally he is is the yummyist actor EVER!

Happy Dance 2 4 6 8 hu do we apprieciate Happy Dance BIGGERSTAFF! *claps hands* BIGGERSTAFF! love

hehehe...they're my reasons!

p.s. Does ne one know why they decided to cut his character out? love bcos it makes NO SENSE! mad

pps this is not Sazii, it's my friend! lol

Malfoy's chick
and don't forget that his character WAS SUPPOSED to be in there for the Quidditch final

crucia
that is so right!
i also heard that they are going to take the entire quidditch out of da movie!!!!!! mad
there is no respect whatsoever!

angelsflame265
i still don't understand how they could take him out of the 3rd movie!!! he had his biggest part there!!! and hes so cute!!!!!!!!

iluvharrypotter
They aren't taking Quidditch out of the movie, Daniel said himself that he was really excited about filming the Hufflepuff game when it was raining and it is supposed to be better than any of the others in the other movies! I'm really excited to see it!!
I'm really mad about Sean too! That's so wierd though, why would they do that? Does anyone have any idea why they would? Becasue I would really like to know. And he's a pretty big character.. not like Harry, Ron or Hermione, but pretty big. He's so hot too! love

angelsflame265
they couldn't take out quidditch now that i think about it..... the hufflepuff game is kinnda a main part isn't it?

XxSamanthaxX

Orli'sElf7
OMG!!! i hope ur right samantha!!!!! ahhh tom is my one and only but to cut out SEAN is abSURD!!!!
1) he IS drop dead gorgeous
2) hes a natural actor
3) sexy charm and accent that makes you go weak in the knees
4) i think he fits into the character quite well

Fallin Angel
i agree , WE WANT SEAN

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
this might be old news to some of you but i heard in another forum that sean biggerstaff (sp) isnt gonna b in the 3rd HP movie.. is that true???http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

sadge
i think it is boo hoo i used used to really like him boo hoo

bLooMiLiCioUs
noooo!!!!!!*bawls* he's so hot!!*wail*

Mirage
His charecter has finished. Get over it...

cycochic
oliver wood's character isn't supposed to finish until the fourth one! Why isn't he in the third one??

bLooMiLiCioUs
he's impt in the 3rd one isn't he - quidditch captain - they win the quidditch cup this yr!!!it's his last yr!!

crazy_c
Hes in the 4th book as well they neeeeeeeeeeeed him

cycochic
how's he needed in the fourth one? Isn't he only seen once at the quidditch world cup, and even then all he does is talk to harry!! He isn't important!

bLooMiLiCioUs
but they definitely need him in 3rd..

cycochic
yep, they do

Loony_Luna
Well, it's official that Sean won't be in PoA. I guess they won't make Quidditch so big in this movie as they did in the others. I head there will be some wet Quidditch, though (must be the dementor thing). But it's sad Oliver won't be there.

burlyman
Oliver Wood has a funny name laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
stick out tongue to you burly oliver rocksbig grinstick out tonguestick out tongue

BUT WHY WONT SEAN BE IN THE 3RD MOVIE!!!????OH NO!!!*BAAWLS*

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
omg.. he is soo hottt.. *crys*

bLooMiLiCioUs
i KNOW!! and i loove his accent *wail*

cycochic
yeah it won't be the same without oliver wood and lots of quidditch!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
quidditch rules!!!how cld they take it out its such a huge pt of harry's n his world's life!!

cycochic
yeah I thought that was the best bit in the first film, they didn't really show the whole thing in the second film.

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah - was real disspointed abt thatsad

Lyn
I totally agree!! *melts*

bLooMiLiCioUs
*has alreadi melted into nothingess*winkeek!

Lyn
HahA!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grinbig grin well it's true!!!eek!
i'm gonna go search for pictures....

princess_rinoa1
What do you think of Sean Biggerstaff or Oliver Wood? I like him.. He is sooooo.. gorgeous....

angelsflame265
yes he is, and that accent *fangirl sigh and faint*

muse5
gotta love the scottish accent... he's soo hot!!

danis4ever
Yah, he's cute... My Cousin is dying every time he is shown on the screen!

no_one_really
know that he's not gonna be in the next movie but I'm just wonderin if I'm not the only one here who think he's hot.... Oh yeah... and if you don't know who he is he's the dude who plays oliver wood on the first and second hp movies...

-Denney

eezy45
well i liked him as oliver wood...

Phoenix
merging and bumping

angelsflame265
i don't understand how he can't be in the next movie. . .his part gets bigger!

celestial_moon
i know! he wins the quidditch cup and everything!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.