Which of these movies makes u weep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
Pearl Harbour, ghost and edward scissorhands make me weep buckets.

xmen fan
my mom boo hoo's over ghost,i didn't really like it that much but i cryed ma eyes out when i was watching edward siccorhands

quiball
non of the above. The movies that made me cry were sadly Disney films like hunchback of notredame and Little Princess. But that was ages ago. The one film that almost made me cry recently was return of the king and that would have made me cry if some scenes stretched out just a little more.

WindDancer
Good Lord! Those movies are so cheesy......well, maybe not Edward Scissorhands.

el_barto
None no expression

<<Solo>>
There is already a thread for this.

Mighty Yoda
Ghot seriously made me weep

fini
heyyyyyyyyyy u should have made it a multiple poll.

Linkalicious
Nope none of them, but i cried at the end of Ice Age and at the end of Big Fish.

RebelPhoenix
Beaches, everytime causes a tear or two to escape.

botankus
I cried when Titanic so undeservingly stole the 1997 Oscar for Best Visual Effects away from the much-deserving Starship Troopers.

Cinemaddiction
Where the hell is "Spiceworld"?

Mr Parker
I did not find Pearl Harbour one bit sad at all.The story was way too predicatable.You knew that when his friend was reported missing,he was going to sleep with her and you just KNEW he was going to get shot and die at the end,all way too predicatable.ghost definetely brings tears to my eyes though.

eleveninches
Well, on the topic of predicatbile storylines, Titanic had the most obvious ending ever.
Except for maybe, The passion.

burlyman
None of those messed

rolling on floor laughing

Colabee
Ghost sadwalk

botankus
Easy, Cine-man....it's weep, not suicidal.

VenomVA
Ghost hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.