Boredom Sucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
This is the thread where we try to end our boredom by entertaining ourselves in anyway we can

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

total metalhead
no expression

BarmyBrummie
i am bored

Dogbert
Click on my sig, it is amusing happy

Lord Soth
WAAAAAAAA! The man is waving at me in a creepy way, Daddy-O!

HAHA, this is fun....WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Note: I'm only going to act like this in this thread, no need to worry, Daddy-o!

Loopy_UK
ye i'm pretty much dying of boredom asswell, i'm just browsing through here, and watching tv its political question time on bbc1 sad

Akira_Namejin
reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it (a goat passes by in the background)

Linkalicious
dogbert you just saved any poor bastard that comes in here...

Lord Soth
I'm only chanelling my buddy Hypo, Daddy-O!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

wicker_man
And chatting to me man, don't forget that or i'll set the dogs on you big grin

Loopy_UK
dont u just hate those flash cartoon things that show u an image and tells u 2 stare at it for about 30 seconds then this horrific scream comes out of the speakers and a nasty image pops up on the screan scares the f00ck outta u!

Dogbert
huh What did I do?

laughing out loud, Don't worry, that isn't what my sig links to.

Loopy_UK
ye i thought it might be thats why i hesitated to click on it.. its peanut butter jelly time though Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
"Boredom excites imagination"- Fyodor Dostoevsky

be happy your bored....at least sooner or later you'll think of somethin

Linkalicious
click this if you're really bored!

Dogbert
rolling on floor laughing That is funny happy

BarmyBrummie
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Linkalicious
what'd i tell u?

BarmyBrummie
Link, that one rocks!! laughing

Kaleanae
Koso laughing out loud laughing out loud

Schizo Freak
why dont those things work for me?

Dregh
Hey Dogbert , how do you put a link to your signature?

Dregh
I found this HILARIOUS

Tannhauser
Why does Lord Soth keep saying "Wheeeeee" ? It's kind of weird...

Dregh
This 1 is cool 2

Lord Soth
Because, Daddy-O, this is how my old friend was acting when he was on, and he got banned, Daddy-O! I'm just paying tribute to his briliance!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tannhauser
Someone got banned? Who was it? They probably had to be quite a jerk to get banned from this site!

Lord Soth
Not really, he was just a little nasty to some members in return for them being nasty to him, Daddy-O!

Kaleanae
question: What happened to Hypochristian?

Lord Soth
He was banned. For how long, I don't know. But lets not sttle on unhappy times, Daddy-O! This is a fun thread off the heasy, yo! Lets break down this partay old-school!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tannhauser
Was that who got banned? Hypochristian? What does that name even mean? ban

Lord Soth
I think that you know, Tann wink Either that or you're a hyper-religious bible-thumping freak too!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tannhauser
How would I know? I just logged on yesterday... why you say such things, Soth? You hurt my feelings! bawling

Lord Soth
I'm sorry, Tann the mann! I'm just having so much fun in this super-cool thread, Daddy-O!!!

I COMMAND EVERYBODY TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Tannhauser
But you got me crying... sniff... I can't stop!!! WAAAAA!!! crybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby

Lord Soth

§¥®€Ñ
Happy Dance smokin'

Duuuuudes..............

Lord Soth
DUDES! Gnarly surf, cha!

Tannhauser
It's... *sniff*... okay... I guess... cry

Lord Soth
Whoa! Loike I'm totally sorry, Tann dude! Didn't mean to rain on your parade, man!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Tannhauser
It's otay... *sniffle*... cry

WindDancer
I'm bore.................................I'll go play with my Xbox. wink

Lord Soth
Cool, I'll just stay here, Daddy-O!!!

Lord Soth
BOREDOM SUCKS, DADDY-O!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Tannhauser
Boredom is not my friend... he's mean to me...

Akira_Namejin
d00d, can you tell me where you found that site, I saw it once and I wanted to get it again, it was so funny, it was supposed to be that there was a 'ghost' in the picture, and if you stared long enough you could see it, and if you turned your speaker to full, you could hear it, then bam, you get the sht scared out of you by that stupid pic and the scream

Dregh
Scary things like that in

Tekzone

Dregh
I saw one that it was a room and a ghost came out , one that you had to relaz and watch a beach and a ghost came out , and one that you had to find wally and by the 4th level a ghost appeared

Lord Soth
Yay! someone brought the thread back to life! Now we can dance with the happy blenders, Daddy-O!

Loopy_UK
i spilt beer all over my keyboard because of one of those bloody things!

Dregh
Anyone who watches this thingies Try not to have a coffee in your hand , and put your speakers at max volume

Dirty Vader
someone gave me the link to that already a few days ago.
Stupid pink ass dancing hippo!!! Happy Dance

Dogbert
Erm... I think it is purple... ermm

Dirty Vader
confused
Whatever, all I know is he owes me a new pair of pants miffed

whistle

§pearhead
omg! did you see the first link that dregh had posted? that is priceless!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.