Harry Potter's Villans Vs Comic Book Villans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burke04
I'm doing this for school for a project, its a persuasive essay showing why Harry Potter's Villans are the worse and i am comparing them to comic book villans. The three comic book villans are Galactus, Magneto, and Apocolypse. And i want to know your opinons about this subject. Are Harry Potter's Villans are the worse!
I need your opinons! so please help me

Contact me at Dabombers14 or write on the forum big grin

Unicor777
This should be closed ! Can any one inform the mod!

sauron
no it shouldnt be closed its a perfectly good thread

smile

harry potter book villains, (and lotr villains) want world domination etc etc, they do anything to get it (killing kids, cedric, killing whole civilisations,melkor, sauron)

while comic book villains dress yp in weedy suits, kidnap the girl the hero loves, hold her ransom, get beat up..episode over

eezy45
yap... definitely... the villains of HP and of course LOTR are worse.
maybe because LOTR is not a children's book stick out tongue
and HP is welll... more 'mature', isnt it? well you cant definitely say cos you cant compare it one by one

crazy_c
I don't reallly agree i mean apocolypse is quite evil isn't he? He does more than just kidnap the main hero's girl. He's all like mwahahaha i destroy you. I think he is anywway i haven't watched x-men in ages. confused

Burke04
Yeah But Who Do U Think Are More Bad Azz, Them 3 Guys Or Harrys Enemys? Especially When Voldemort Can't Be Killed, Only By Harry! laughing

danis4ever
How about the Dementors, can they suck the happiness about these three?

sauron
and sauron with his hahaha kill me then, i will take on another form

but the most eveil people ever were the mysterons from captain scarlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.