About Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Was Legolas at the first battle in FOTR???? Cause it looked like him. But you could not really tell. I'm not sure if it is, but he's 3000 years old and that battle to the present day war of the ring is 3000 years. So if anyone knows, that wud be cool.

Orlando Bloom03
I've got no clue at all....

Kitoky
Legolas was not born until after the Last Alliance.

The Last Alliance took place in 3441 of the Second Age -

Legolas' birth is not known, but Thranduil was made king of Mirkwood after the Last Allaince, so I assume that Legolas was born a little bit afterwards.

Orlando Bloom03
Oh I get it to... I think?

shadowy_blue
Kit got it. big grin

Don't believe about the 2,931 years old thingy. It was just a movie promotional info. But yeah...then again, you could believe it, if we're going on the movies. But in the book, it was never really stated what Legolas' true age is or when was he born. He's the most enigmatic member of the Fellowship. Ironic from the movies, isn't it? big grin But there are some assumptions that he was born just a little bit after The War of the Last Alliance. But there's also this Legolas of Gondolin, and there was also much confusion if they are one person. Anyway, it's a different story. big grin

And oh, about the Elf that you say looks like him, I assume you're talking about the Elf that have blowing hair? It is not Legolas and it is OFFICIAL. The actor of that character spoke up already and that character that he was playing is a completely original character. There was so much suspicions also when the movie came out that he could be Thranduil, but no, he was just an original Elf character named Fereveldir. Respectively, he was also at the Battle of Helm's Deep. One other thing, if ever it was really Legolas played by Orlando Bloom, we shouldn't even be talking about it anymore because it is certain that it will already be known by almost every fans at this moment if ever. Legolas being very popular and all. wink

Hope it's cleared up. big grin

Kitoky
I think it made it more confusing...blink

laughing Just kidding shadowy

shadowy_blue
stick out tongue laughing

shadowy_blue
Anyway, here's a pic: Are you talking about him?

ElvesRule24/7
ya, i'm talking about that elf. Thought that was Leolas, but I guess not. Even watching it in slow mo, still couldn't tell, but I know now. U said he was at Helms deep????? did they show him at all?????

shadowy_blue
Yep..and he's even beside Legolas..big grin Here it is, I'll look for more..wait.

ElvesRule24/7
The elf with the blowing hair that is. of course Legolas. ( spelled his name Leolas in my last post) lol!!!!

shadowy_blue
He was played by Ben Britton. big grin He looks cooler in Helm's Deep though. big grin

Kitoky
Yeah elves with a bad hair day can be a real turn off. big grin

shadowy_blue
Here..you can really see both Legolas and Fereveldir here. They actually kinda looks the same though. Fereveldir is just beside Gimli, but of course you can't see Gimli, so he's the Elf nearest to Legolas from the right (or left depending on how you look at it). big grin

ElvesRule24/7
bitchen! well to bad he prolly gets his head cut off or sumtin. sad

Kitoky
A fellow elf accidently whacked him with their bow and he fell off the hornburg....pathetic isn't it?

laughing big grin Just kidding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.