Thanos Vs. Thor, Drax, Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Anyone here think Thanos can beat his four of his arch enemies at the same time. We know that he shrugged off Silver Surfers best blast, took on Odin (who easily swatted Surfer aside), fought Tyrant (who took on herald or near herald level guys), beat his clone who was supposedly more powerful than him, etc. But can he take on all four of these guys in a non-prep battle?

I gonna say he can but only slightly. Thanos takes this 6/10.

eleveninches
Again, as with the other thanos threads, he could easily win if he has the infinity gantlet/heart of the universe.

norrin radd
he would loose, thanos would only win with the infinit gauntlet, without it thanos is not that powerful. Surfer, thor warlock, drax, COME ON thanos would be Destroyed easily.

SuperDarryl
Ok without the Infinity Gauntlet Thanos may get wiped out, although Thanos is immortal, possesses incalculable superhuman power, and is damn near invunerable. Thanos is a bad ass with or without the Infinity Gaunlet. He's beaten the fried the stuffing out of Darkside before. He's also pretty much owned, Silver surfer, Adam Warlock, Spiderman, Thing, and many other heros. Thanos is a bad azz, knowone or no 2 or 3 heros are going to easily beat him.

SuperDarryl
Thanos wasting Iron Man

eleveninches
Thanos has been banished from Death's kingdom, so he CANNOT die.

SuperDarryl
Yea pretty screwed, what I think is pretty awesome is he can survive indefinitely without food or water even before his "curse" from Death left him immortal. So Thanos has been upgraded on a a regular basis. First he was a bad ass on the Titan planet, then he upgraded himself over time warping all over the Universe, then he was cursed and now is such a bad azz he can't be killed Indefinitly.

eleveninches
I'd like to see him return to the power levels he was at when he became god. It would be cool to see thanos get hold of the infinity gauntlet again.

Maelstrom
Thanos has a behavior problem that is killing him. When he became god he noticed a disturbance that he wanted to eradicate. What he doesn't realize is that by destroying other things to make the world better he is really looking at himself and suggesting that his own power be used against him to eradicate himself. The cure is love of course, but he is just as responsible for the past as any of us, so the pit he dug himself he will have to face on the same terms he laid out.

VENOMfan
Lobo vs Thanos two guys who cant die

but Thanos would pretty much spank Lobo forever even with his eyes closed, hands tied behind his back, tired, drunk, stoned, watching T.V., playing golf, cooking spaggetti, downloading crap from Kazaa*, walking his poodle and talking to his grandmother "Granny Thelmanos" on long distance all at the same time.

but Lobo wouldnt die

* product placement,Kazaa owes my a five spot

Arachnoidfreak
hahahahaha

Beyonder
norrin radd

he would loose, thanos would only win with the infinit gauntlet, without it thanos is not that powerful. Surfer, thor warlock, drax, COME ON thanos would be Destroyed easily.

He's not that powerful w/o the Infinity Gauntlet? He's not omnipotent powerful; but like I listed earlier, he fought Odin to a standstill, stood up to Tyrant, and beat a clone of his (created by the Magus w/ the Infinity Gauntlet) whose power level was above his own.

Get destroyed easily? Surfer was the one who got knocked out by Odin in one swipe while Thanos fought Odin and never quit, taking Odin's blast and pissing him off to the point where he brought out Gungnir to fight Thanos. He also did better against Tyrant then the combined forces of Terrax, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Jack Of Heart, Gladiator, etc.

Weak? Thanos is NOT weak. norrin radd is weak compared to Thanos (I mean Silver Surfer, not the poster).big grin The mad titan's power is near skyfather level, unless you consider skyfather level weak. Odin knocking out Surfer with a swipe, Tyrant beating on a bridgade of herald or near herald level heroes, Thanos fought these two without get KOed. He was knocking Hulk and Thing's head together while battling Thor and Hercules as well during the Infinity War. These are reasons why I think purple skin can guy Drax, Surfer, Adam Warlock, and Thor a fight and win - why I made this thread.

FrothByte
thanos IS damn powerful. still, without the infinity gauntlet he would get his ass kicked. he is still very powerful without the infinity gauntlet, but your also throwing 5 very powerful individuals to battle out with him. sure thanos cant die, but the 5 could definitely lay the smack down on him indefinitely.

norrin radd

FrothByte
Thanos is very powerful, but so is thor, silver surfer, adam warlock, and drax

Linkalicious
This is a ridiculous thread because of what Thanos has become. IMO, it's just retarded to make anyone invincible except entities such as Choas, Order, and the Tribunal.

I'd rather debate on Thanos pre-gauntlet...where he was still strong and menacing, but not immortal.

I wanna know who'd win.

Magus (Warlock's alter ego) vs. Thanos (pre-gauntlet)

Maelstrom
Thanos is simply at a disadvantage when facing Surfer and a crew. Surfer's fondation level is permenant. He was endowed to a degree that is above the forces of manipulation then granted 100% power and 100Bonus class strength at a zero level. His moves tap from above this flatline making him a cosmoligical constant. The strength he summons is far stronger than any class or level.
He'd deny Thanos on Thanos` ground. Those other tough guys would get in a hell of a lick while Surfer had his way.

Linkalicious
Surfer's my favorite Marvel Character behind Venom....and even i know that Thanos would make simple work of the Surfer by himself.

Maelstrom
Na, Thanos is limited to his powers, Surfer is not.

norrin radd
i actually read somewhere that thanos was at surfers level, something like that, and we all know how surfer is about holding back is power.
but thanos is thanos

Wynndar
yea the surfer likes to state "I am power" around really strong cosmic guys who should be far stronger than him...i dont understand how it is he always wins though...the thing about Thanos is he can perform a lot higher than he is supposed to too...the fight with Odin or Tyrant for example....it would all depend on the writer, some times Thanos is depicted as a punk and sometimes he is unbeatable...I would have liked to see him win in this fight, but just narrowly, to make it interesting...U should checkout the Thanos comic, he just got his butt kicked in the last issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.