AP Exams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
So...AP exams are this week and next week. I have three of them...Calculus (which is tomorrow morning), German (which is Thursday afternoon), and Biology (which is Monday morning). I think the only one that I will confidently do very well on is Biology, but I'm pretty sure that the other two will kill me.

*falls over and dies*

Who else is taking AP, and which exams are you taking?

Ushgarak
Not to criticise as such, TM, but would this not look better in the GDF?

Darth Revan
Somebody's thread is gonna get killed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Trinity_Matrix
Meh...I just know more people in here so that's where I put it.

And I'm too tired and nervous to think straight now...

Darth Revan
Hey I just noticed... "Calm Like a Bomb" is a RATM song big grin on the Reloaded soundtrack... *puts on Reloaded soundtrack* rock

Trinity_Matrix
big grin No kidding...as my one friend says, it's my theme song yes Because I am calm...about as calm as a bomb laughing out loud

Gregory
I took AP Calculus; didn't ace it, but I got credit at my college. At any rate, I wish you the best.

Kaleanae
I took one today big grin

Trinity_Matrix
Which one, Spanish? How'd it go?

Kaleanae
I took the AP chemistry exam last year, great big grin

Kaleanae
Spanish language ... not that difficult no expression

Trinity_Matrix
My friend is taking the Chem one this year yes The German one is really hard...it has listening, multiple-choice, reading, speaking, AND an essay.

But at least the biology one will be really easy...I took a practice one and was two questions away from getting a 5 big grin

Fallen Jedi
i took one yesterday for english.

Raventheonly
Calculus, English lit, and governement US !
Two this week one next!
*Draws pistol waaaa*

realworlddreams
i had AP composition yesterday (3 freakin essays!) n i have AP us history on fri..(3 MORE ESSAYS)

Raventheonly
I got a 4 on US history

Raventheonly
Damn MC part was o my worst subject... civil rights sad

dRe4MsRrE4L
I'm taking the chem. AP one next week....... sad im; scared, im aiming for a 5 but i doubt thats gunna happen...i heard its kinda hard.

Raventheonly
heard that too... good luck my calc is tomarow!

Royal_Knight
good luck with ur exams

Tptmanno1
AP World History is today for me!
70 multiple choice and 3 essays
ARRGG!

Trinity_Matrix
Heh, well, the calc one went a lot better than I thought it would have, I'm about 99% confident that I passed, and pretty sure that I got at least a 4 yes Today is German, watch me die...40 listening questions, 60 multiple-choice, two speaking sections, and a 200-250 word essay. Not gonna be fun. And the biology one on Monday consists of 100 multiple choice and 4 essays blink at least I know everything on the bio test...

Mighty Yoda
well done

Korri
nooo not the E word again sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.