it's every and nothing about pirates!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grrpirategirl
wuteva it may b! big grin

grrpirategirl
hello mates! I really don't know wut I wanted 2 do! But hey I thought it would b cool if every 1 just wrote wuteva they wanted!

grrpirategirl
obviously I made a mistake! It is supposed 2 b 'it's everything and nothing about pirates' ooops! oh well I hope u will excuse that little mistake sorry guys.. big grin....or (girls)

grrpirategirl
hey JDG r u here yet??? confused confused confused

johnny.d girl
yep i'm here mattiepirate2pirate

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
so.....cool forum! Whats a pirateer?JW

grrpirategirl
ummm a pirate that is a pirateer! big grin

JessieSparrow
I think its priviteer and its not so much pirates as "leagal" pirates with letters of marque...whoa I know too much about this stuff...weeee hyper haha

johnny.d girl
wha???.....not following................

grrpirategirl
yeah a little 2 much for us 2 follow... wink wink wink blink blink

johnny.d girl
..............................still not following................................

grrpirategirl
oh well...it's ok jdg I didn't really get it either.. wink so anyway I luv yer ziggie! it is soo cool!

johnny.d girl
mine???.............................ya think? oh u meen the song!!!
yeah.....i sing it at skool and i drive apg bonkers
anyway.......the topic?................I LUV JACK!!!!!...................there we go theres something bout potc!!!! LMAO

grrpirategirl
I luv jack 2! *sighs* wut does 'LMAO' meen?? sorry I just couldn't figure it out!

grrpirategirl
hey jdg do u know APG? I guess that makes sense if u live in the same place. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) I wish i lived there...... big grin

JessieSparrow
well priviteers are not quite pirates because their allowed by the royal navy to be floating about and they have letters of marque which are like laws that say that this ship cant be attacked and they cant attack anyother ship because they signed the laws saying they wouldnt do that... but nobody followed those laws...a lot of pirates had them and didnt follow them but they could say they couldnt be attacked if a navy ship came up cause they were priviteers not pirates...haha its ok if you dont get me today I was going off on a tanget about some movie we were watching that really ahd nothing to do with pirates but it was about slave traders and they were on a ship and I was babbling about how stuff doesnt work that way and no pirates would attack them cause what the hell would be the point of attacking a slave trader not like they have gold and I used a lot of big words I didnt know I knew and I was scaring people much like usual...haha...

grrpirategirl
oh ok i get it! good point!

johnny.d girl
LMAO: lughing my ass off........ LMFAO: laughing my fat ass off (i think)
and yes me and apg go 2 skool 2gether and were good friends
and jessiesparrow.........yes very good point! scaring ppl as usual???
ye scary r ye???..........sry that didn't occer 2 me!!!! all well

SimoneDepp
hi hi hi hi! jdg? how do you do that moving written?

johnny.d girl
moving written??? u mean moving writting!!! lol
i'll email the deatails 2 ye its easer emailing it 2 ye

SimoneDepp
yupsmile i'll waitsmile

ArrghPirateGirl
wait 4 what?????

JessieSparrow
Yea people at my school are afraid of me cause I act like a pirate a lot and I hit this one kid like everyday with textbooks or pens or my bare hands only cause he makes fun of Johnny and Orlando and calls me and my friend inapropriate names and hits a picture of Johnny and tries to rip it so I hurt him a lot...

grrpirategirl
hahahaha! coool! LMAO! He must b stupid! hahahahahahaha!

grrpirategirl
hey where is every1?

johnny.d girl
i'm here
and yes i agree.......very very very stupid porson........and can u hit him from me 2 J.Sparrow??????

ArrghPirateGirl
YES YES *punches whoever this kid looks like in my head LOL JDG in my head he looks like ryno*

johnny.d girl
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR now ye got me set on a killing spree. but i'll hold back till ur here.....just...............maby................

grrpirategirl
hey I was going 2 say hit him for me! (jdg u took the words right out of my mouth!)

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL *stilling hitting kid in mind*

grrpirategirl
Bang bang on the head! ha ha ha! *evil laugh*

ArrghPirateGirl
No this is an evil laugh Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SimoneDepp
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SimoneDepp
that one was evil

JessieSparrow
haha yea I hit him with a text book like five times then slapped him then I held his wrists while he was trying to write on my secret window book and he was struggling...he was on the football team and now hes on the lacrosse team and I can hurt him...thats sad....

grrpirategirl
hahaha...yes

johnny.d girl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tears poring out of eyes with laughter* O.....M.......G!!!!!!! thats sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!
ur a true fan aint u jessie!!!! LMFAO

ArrghPirateGirl
Well i would do the same thing and YES that is sooooooooooooooooo sad but funny
Muahahahahahahaha

SimoneDepp
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JessieSparrow
I know eeeee yes more time to hurt him tomorrow! He used to be afraid of me but apparently I lost that athority so Ill have to beat the respect back into him!

ArrghPirateGirl
Muahahaha Give him a nice punch 4 me Jessie

SimoneDepp
hmmm.........

grrpirategirl
yeah me 2! me 2 me 2 me 2!

JessieSparrow
haha well apparently "he hates me" now because my friend smacked him in the back of the head he makes no sense so for his b-day were getting him a card and it'll be signed by all these people he doesn't know...such as my friends mailman and random people at the mall

johnny.d girl
LMFAO

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL thats funny *starts laughing histerically*

SimoneDepp
hahahahahha

grrpirategirl
LMFAO! Hahahaha! That is soooo funny! I wish I had sum1 2 pick on like that!!!!!! LOL!

JessieSparrow
yesterday my friend and me were talking and all the sudden she yells at this kid to stop staring at us and Im like do you know him cause it seemed like she went insane luckily she did but were gonna go to the mall and do that to strangers and then get them to sign the card

grrpirategirl
cool! sounds fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

SimoneDepp
yepsmile sounds funsmile

jaxPiRaTegurl
hey like my new name????!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yep its cool I was wondering who u where b4 LOL

jaxPiRaTegurl
I didn't change my pic tho...

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah i know I love ur Ziggy

jaxPiRaTegurl
thanx..lol...hey guys check out my 'im leavin' thread..

ArrghPirateGirl
I already have

Machete_guy
Why?

ArrghPirateGirl
Coz she said so

Machete_guy
who?

SimoneDepp
wha??

Machete_guy
*runs away*

ArrghPirateGirl
Riiiiiiiiiiight What the bloody hell is going on here????

johnny.d girl
*shrugs*..........ri-don't no!!!!!!! LOL (((think scooby doo)))

SimoneDepp
i'm confused

jaxPiRaTegurl
SORRY GUYZ! hahaha! did I confuse u guyz?

Machete_guy
I am always confused *sees cow fling in air*...so normal

johnny.d girl
*also c's cow flying....then rubs eyes and shakes head*
snap out of it!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
*looks 2 c the cow but c's a pig insteed*
Na no cows just pigs

SimoneDepp
*looks 2 c the cow or pig but sees a flying elephant*

jaxPiRaTegurl
HUH?????????????? u guyz r uhhhh........weird!

johnny.d girl
yeah i was juss thinking that!!!!
that juss went a little bit 2 far me thinks!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Me thinks not
*c's flying Pirana*
Fishy!!!!

Machete_guy
You got mail

Machete_guy
YAY!! i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail i got mail YYYAAAYYY!!!!

johnny.d girl
did u juss answer ur self????
or r u talking bout the movie "you've got mail"??????

Machete_guy
No crank yankers

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh yeah Me watch that LOL

Machete_guy
Its HEll funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah My mum watches Angel and he got turned in2 one of those puppet thingys on that show LOL

Machete_guy
LOL back to the topic

ArrghPirateGirl
Thats the thing M_G this thread dont have a topic we can talk bout anything 2 do with pirates or nothing 2 do with it LOL

SimoneDepp
yup?!! yup yup yup

ArrghPirateGirl
Yup it is Simmone I LOVE DA MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny.d girl
yeah??....well i luv jack sparrow!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

SimoneDepp
yup yup yup i love jack sparrow....yup yup yup yup

johnny.d girl
LOL
who dosn't???....i mean evan the orli luvers have 2 agree that johnny is sexy and tallented!!!!!

JacksBabe777
yea. i like both but Johnny way more of coures. but what were we talking about i didn't come on this thread until today so i have no idea what we were suppose to be talking about.

SimoneDepp
uh...i don't know either

Machete_guy
U dont know johny depp and orlando bloom?

ArrghPirateGirl
No she does she dont know what the topic is

johnny.d girl
^ what she said!!! LOL ^

SimoneDepp
oh.....am i stupid or am i confused.......

johnny.d girl
yer not stupid!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Ur like us CONFUSED

johnny.d girl
yeah!!.......i'm ALWAYS confused............but i'll get iver it!!! big grin

Machete_guy
Im both...

SimoneDepp
wha?

johnny.d girl
yer both what??
confused and stupid?????

SimoneDepp
oh...i am

jjoutlaw3
hehe!! me too!!!!!!!!!!!! way!! let's make a stupid and confused people club for people who are both stupid and confused...wait what's going on again?

Machete_guy
Happy Dance i lead this club! Happy Dance
Happy Dance bannanarama Happy Dance

ArrghPirateGirl
Err......... Hey im already confused

Machete_guy
.....NO!

johnny.d girl
LOL
hey?........i thorght i was the confused 1!!!!!! and i'm not even confused!!!! LOL
meh.....ah well

ArrghPirateGirl
Well I am confusedhelpsmilie I need help

jjoutlaw3
wait i am completely lost right now. honestly. i'm not even kidding. what's going on?

~Johnny.D_Girl~
ok i think theres gonna b a confused club!!!!!
juss read from the top of this page big grin

jjoutlaw3
oh yeah, lol. that was me making that club wasn't it? lol. its been waaay too long...

Machete_guy
I am the presedent of itbig grin

~Johnny.D_Girl~
and i have a gold MEDELION!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

Machete_guy
so do ieek!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
M-E-D-E-L-L-I-O-N-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
LOL

Machete_guy
S-O D-O I!

jjoutlaw3
erm, JDG, its spelled medallion. not medeloin. lol. eww it spells like bananas in here...

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lol
oopsie'z.....LMFAO

jjoutlaw3
erm...SMELLS like bananas, not spells...lol...here i am correcting JDG's spelling an i cant even spell...

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lmfao!!!!!!
ah well i new what u ment....and u new what i ment...LOL
I THINK............

jjoutlaw3
*confused*

~Johnny.D_Girl~
crap...*also confused* LOL

el-pirate
and again, that happens a lot around here.... laughing wink

~Johnny.D_Girl~
meh?....i can't b bothered going back.....

el-pirate

~Johnny.D_Girl~
and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Machete_guy
Yeah........lazy.....you is...lazy *sleeping*

el-pirate
*throws rum in MG's face* wake up, wake up

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL

el-pirate
(hihi, finding nemo, hihi)

~Johnny.D_Girl~
sweEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt
t

el-pirate

~Johnny.D_Girl~
lol
jack=YUMMY!!!!!! LOL

jjoutlaw3
there are no nerves in your elbow.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Hey I no this was back a while but hey jessie jus make a voodoo doll... that should shut him up hahahahahaha MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! <sry but tht kid is one dumb cookie crum...hey I made a rhyme! coolio sweetness

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Haha nice one SD! hahahahaahaha

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Ya Ino 3 threads in a row....( come on Peaches... can u spell LAME)<lol well aything and nothing about pirates....I think whenever a guy whears a pirate hat i cannot resist talkin to him or staring at him or asking him if I can wear it...it is SO hott i mean dont u think it adds instant ttractive quality or is it jus me? Except my teacher(she was a Mrs.) wore one one year and put on this fake mustache and she looked like a little f*ck pie!OMG I am for real laughin my f*ckin a** off right now! hahaf*ck pie? Wht was I thinkin?hahahahahashahahahahahahhahahahahahah HAZAA!HAZAA!, movie quote~

jjoutlaw3
i think hats/bandanas in general are hot (on guys of course)

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO laughing

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
lol what JDG?

~Johnny.D_Girl~
meh???....*is atsrting 2 get confused* confused

jjoutlaw3
well, don't u agree??

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Well it depends wht type of hat it is...not like one of those stupid umbrella hat things..not like I have one or anything(cough cough confused )

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LMFAO.....i'm still confused but ah well
i don't have any hats at all so....yeah....LOL *cough cough* laughing

jjoutlaw3
no hat, JDG???

well, i only have 2...a stupid knit hat (for winter) and me Providence Bruins cap...i wish it was Boston Bruins tho!!!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
LOL....nope no hats!!!!....lol
anyway the topic?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
OMG! NO hats at all! We have a whole closet full of them! Including baseball caps, visors and sunhats mostly. I have in my room :engineer hats,a cow hat(LOL) another knit train man cap, an Alicia Keys black hat with a black bow, a beanie and a 50's plastic hat from the waffle house(if any of u know where that sacred place is... aha)And JDG, LOL ur so funny...jumphuglol1

~Johnny.D_Girl~
i am?.......YAY.....HEY EVERY1!!!!...I'M FUNNY *cough cough*

jjoutlaw3
LMFAO!!!! yes u definetely are!!!!!

o i have a buncha straw hats...u kno like farmer john hats...only with like bows on them so they look more girly and whatnot...an a buncha ski hats and a hockey cap...an ummmmmmm i have an old fasioned bonnet...that i made...OMG THIS LOVE IS ON!!!!!!!! *stops to sing* i was so high i did not recognize...

~Johnny.D_Girl~
Happy Dance YAY!!!!!!.......erm........but the "hats" subject?......well.....it ain't good!!!!!...LOL
the topic?......i don't wanna c potc forum go bye bye'z.....

~Johnnyz#1~
*looks on coatstand*
Yep, i hav heaps of hats......i dont wear 'em tho, my sister does, she luvs TRUKIE HATS.......!!!!

Mrs_bloom
ilove potc *random comment*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>