SCARY stories!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lydia
Ok! I love hearing really scary stories but my friends don't have any! so send in the scariest stories you can! actually send in any stories! I like funny ones too!!! stick out tongue

laughing

Gravity Kills
You think I would have some...but i don't have any ones that might not get me banned. i would have to cut parts out.(way to graphic)

Also the funny stories, well i find them funny but trust me you would not. (others in pain, doing just stupid things), like strapping a gecko to a rocket and fireing it into the sky above. by the way it is still alive, me and my friends call it rocket man now.

If i can't say the whole story why say it all.

Rogue Jedi
this one time, in band camp.....

Gravity Kills
I think I heard that one...laughing

§pearhead
eek! boo!

Rogue Jedi
boohoo.

Gravity Kills
velho...scary

Rogue Jedi
you are making out with a hot chic, you run your hand up her skirt, and you get a fistful of sausage.

Gravity Kills
NOOOOOOOOO

Rogue Jedi
never happened to me, but i have heard about it. heres a tip: women do not have adams apples.

Gravity Kills
lets see, let me think... TRUE STORY (to good to be made up)

Alright, I know this kid who has two dogs, one is a puppy. Since it is a puppy it craps everywhere in the house. Well one day the dog does this right on the middle of the couch. The mother of this home sits down on the couch and is just about to put her hand in it...she sees it and jumps off the seat. She then calls for her son.

The way they have the couch set up is it has it back to an entry. way into the room. Well The son runs down the stairs in his boxers, runs into the room and jumps over the couch and right into the crap. The kid just sits there hopeing no one saw what just happend. Everyone else in the room can not say a word.

After a few minutes the kid sits up. There is crap all over his back it and is in his hair. The kid then walks outside and just stands there and then takes a hose and cleans himself off. All this while i laugh...I hope it put a smile on your face.

Rogue Jedi
the smell of tuna, in one particular place. sick

Gravity Kills
That is bad, and i thought my story was bad.

Darth Jello
so, about 2 years ago, alex, kyle and I were driving to their gig in alex's van. i was riding shotgun and kyle was in the back, squished between the monitor, a guitar, a bass, and a mass of boss distortion pedals and wiring. we stop at a red light on the intersection of yosemite and dry creek when alex starts hunching over saying that his something feels wrong with his stomach and that i should feel it. i did. it was at that moment that i realized that alex had unzipped his fly and pulled his scrotum out. and that was the scariest thing that happened that night that i can talk about on these boards without getting booted.

true story too, just ask kyle

Rogue Jedi
i have been there. i have seen and smelled the horror and i lived to tell the tale.

Gravity Kills
I still have dreams, about things like that. Last year I was just drawing some picture then my friend pulled out his scrotum and tells me to draw it. So I did J/k

Rogue Jedi
one time a girl in art class, back in school, was posing so the class could draw her. she wore white pants. it was her time of the month. well, i looked and saw a small red dot in her crotch that grew bigger and bigger and bigger til it was like the size of an orange.

Gravity Kills
That Sucks

eleveninches
eww. Thats just wrong.

sick sick sick mad

eleveninches
nooo.

Thanks a lot, you're going to make me have nightmares now mad sad sick

Rogue Jedi
evil face

Gravity Kills
I did not do it. my other friend did

Rogue Jedi
if you say so.

Darth Jello
so we got to the show, which was at this guy's house. forgot his name. anyway, this guy has a congenital defect that forces him to use a strap-on. the first band starts playing, when he runs in wearing it as an eye patch, jumps in the pit, and proceeds to stuff it into alex's mouth. he's horrified, and starts chewing gum....12 pieces of it. just as some guy belts him across the mouth, splitting his lip. I start laughing at all of this, not noticing that there's a moron skanking the wrong way in front of me (by now the accidents were on, and it was mostly ska). for the next week, i suffered with a bruise going across my thigh, balls, and lower stomach. and not even the fact that bonnie and i wrestled that night and she made me touch her ass made it any better.

Rogue Jedi
i have been hit on by transvestite hookers.

Lydia
Hey When I made this thread I wanted scary stories cauz I like them! some people just don't appreciate sick ones on a scary story thread. maybe I should just cancel this thread and you can start your own sick story thread! mad

other than that, have a nice day or nite (woteva it is) bunny

Darth Jello
Ok, lyd, i'll satisfy you...
i'm ten and i'm skiing at keystone, it's a slow run but i'm going fast as usual, not many people near the bottom of the run, i think it was schoolmarm. anyway, i hit a bumb and feel my ski struts snap off. i then see the ground coming at me real fast, i hit it with a wet crack and continue sliding down the mountain. My jacket zipper snaps off and ricochettes into my mouth. the next thing i remember i'm at the bottom surrounded by people. I can't move, i can barely breath. There's a diagnal crack running completely through my sternum, two of my ribs are broken, and the inside of my cheek is cut up to shit. along with whole bunch of cuts across my face and neck. I'm ten, in the snow, i can't breath, and i'm drowning in my own rapidly expanding pool of red, leaking goop.
how's that for scary? satisfied yet? maybe i can tell you what it's like to get the shit kicked out of you by five guys at once?
accept humor and keep your mind out of the maccabe, because once you've had real horror stories in your life, you don't want to live out other people's vicariously

Rogue Jedi
ever had a .357 pointed at you by an angry cop?

Darth Jello
no, i've run a gauntlet of them swinging nightsticks though. I live in denver dear, here the god damn pigs keep illegal files on protesters and tend to be extremely violent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.