Who is your favourite friend in Friends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chikki32004
My favourite is Rachel and Joey.

Evy_O
I like Chandler from the guys best (SO funny laughing out loud ) and Rachel from the girls (just adore Jennifer Aniston thumb up )

cheeky munkey
i like joey from the guys and phoebe from the girls........ those two make me laugh ........ they are so dumb big grin

eleveninches
Yeah. Joey and Pheobe are the funniest because they are SO stupid.

*Georgina_A*
Joey from the guys ( laughing out loud ) and Rachel from the girls

KMC
Gotta be Chandler- so so funny!
I like Rach too

Kate xx

Aurora
Oh that was soooooo hard..... I finally decided on Joey, but I love them all....

Colabee
Chandler then Joey. They haven't changed. It useto be Ross until he started shouting his lines and acting very wierd. I thought he was so yummy once. Oh well. Must be a Geller thing because Monica tends to over act too at times. Since around season 6. Pheobe can be a bit sarcastic now. Never useto be. Rachel is my fave out of the girls. The best.

Neo_Version 7
Ross and Chandler kick major ass!

Their lines are hilarous and they act really well.

elisha is fit
deffo rachel she is fine

Kaleanae
Phoebe

NyC-gUrL
Chandler kicks ass laughing out loud

and I like Rachel too yes

monica annoys me mad

eleveninches
In order (favourate to least favourate):
Phoebe
Joey
Chandler
Ross
Rachel
Monica

elisha is fit
rachel from the girls and joey from the lads

Miss Unknown
I like Ross and Rachel the best.....Monica's annoying when she says 'I know!' all the time.....I used to like Joey but I don't anymore because he's too stupid to be funny. Ross makes me laugh with all his karate and everything.

Northstar_Freak
Ross, he's so sweet and acts so funny.

Piggle Humsy
I love Ross love I just want to marry him!

But out of the girls I like Rachel, she has some of the best scenes, she so funny!
Monica is a close second tho.
I can't believe Courtney cox is the only 'Friend' not to be nominated for an Emmy!! Thats unbelievable!
She's brilliant as Monica!

I love them all!!

I can't believe it's all over!!! sad

Thank god we've still got the Reunion to come! big grin
I hear they've alreday filmed it. yay! Happy Dance

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Uno
Phoebe: she's the funniest.
Chandler from the guys 'cause he's funny too.
Monica kinda gets on my nerves though. mad Happy Dance

Northstar_Freak
Wow... not a single vote for poor Monica...

Sexay1
Phoebe

tazman
they're all hilarious in their own right, but my vote was Rachel. monica i'd say is definitely my least favorite, but she had her moments to.

Darkseed
I voted for Monica seem`s i was the only one to do so, oh well never mind.

kiwibloom
JOEY!!!!!!!!! he is awsome!goof and for the girls i like rachel shes cool funny and uh.... yeah big grin

" JOEY DOSEN'T SHARE FOOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

burlyman
phoebe smile

azyne
Dude. No way. You can't PICK.

Well, if I had to...Chandler. So hilarious. And gay. Yeah, really. Dunno what he's doing with Monica ^.^

*still bawling over the finale* IT'S GONE!!! FOREVER!!!

kiwibloom
CHANDLER IS NOT GAY!!! mad he's awsome and funny and yeah!!! big grin

Lord Soth
laughing laughing laughing You do know how funny that sounds, don't you?

I like Chandler and Pheobe. They're definitely the funniest. And Pheobe is NOT stupid, she's just nuts

SJS
rachel, joey and phoebe, but i voted rachel

ash23
Phoebe and Joey, though i also like Chandler, Ross and Rachel so basically everybody but Monica

celestial_moon
yeah i like everyone other than monica. i think monica takes chandler for granted and she bugs me.

RoguePw25
I didn't get too much into this show, but I did watch a couple of episodes, but please use this link:

Friends
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11396&highlight=Friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.