Debating, Vette or Viper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mudvaynesk8r
In class right now were debating weather the Corvette of the Viper is better for there cost.

Mudvaynesk8r
Im thinking the Viper is better in over all performance

Linkalicious
Up until they re-released the Hemi....it's generally known that Chevy is a much better car than Dodge.

What type of Vette are you talking about? If it's their top of the line V06...then i'd most certainly take the Vette.

Economically it's cheaper, it's just as fast, if not a wee bit slower. The lines on the body of both cars are great. But then it comes down to the debate....Chevy vs Dodge.

Chevy gets my vote.

tazman
although i like the looks of the Viper better, the Vette is still very quick and easier on the gas money, so i'd say Vette.

supertruper
Gas Money is a good consideration. And to be honest, it is a Corvette. Just think of the symbolism, all the 80's movie with the vet at center stage. The Vet was the object of lust and envy for every other teenage boy not 15 years ago....oh, sweet nostalgia!

Korri
The Viper is a gorgeous car but it eats petrol thats your main problem. If it was for cost purposes then yeah i would go with a Vette. They are pretty sturdy and they are a bit more ecinomical than the Viper. I suppose they look ok too, not as nice but they are ok.

Only problem with the Vette would be that if something goes wrong it wont be as easy to find parts...you may need to pay a bit more erm

Gullom
I would go for the Vette...

Were talking LS1 engines here bro...those engines rock BIG TIME...

as for the Viper I kind love the way it looks and the preformance is pretty good as well...but, a slightly modified vette can easly eat up a viper...

The Force
vipers rock rock

Korri
yeah they also guzzel petrol stick out tongue

forumcrew
for the cost the vette easily

Korri
but its not about the performance its about the cost. The Vette is a good car, and its a hell of alot cheaper to run.

Plus, the insurance premiums for a Corvette are alot less than a Viper yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.