how do youb watch Friday the 13th 3 in 3D?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
well, how do you?

Dogbert
You... wear... 3D... glasses... wacko messed

Pirate_Girly
Where can you find a pair that u can actually wear at home and watch it? nowhere

tabby999
yeah thanks for stating the ****i ng obvious dogbert, where do you get them?

HockeyHorror
good job dogbert smile

Dogbert
Hey, hey, hey, no need to get hostile... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Maybe you can get them... at the store *GASP* eek!

Freddy_vs_Jason
lol, is this a new dvd for friday the 13th? damn it!! i hate it how my country always gets stuff later then you guys, stupid new zealand!!

amlap
i have a pair of 3d glasses fro mthe spiderman ride in florida raver

Dogbert
There ya go tabby999, If they don't sell them in stores where you are located, go to the spiderman ride in Flordia and get them there thumb up

BTW, In the title, do you mean 'you'?

Freddy_vs_Jason
yeah......

tabby999
ok here i spelt "you" with a b because i was leaning over my friends shoulder typing, and i live in australia so i dont think goin to Florida for a pair of 3d glasses

Dogbert
Well, I guess you're out of luck....

roundisfunny
Try a comic book store, or even the comic/magazine section of your local bookseller. Try looking online.

Or, you could make a pair out of some cardboard, a sheet of red transparency and a sheet of blue transparency. Look in the office supply store for clear, blue/red plastic folders. That might work.

Evil Dead
hmmm.......

I've never seen a 3-D transfer of the movie on VHS or DVD. The movie was shot and shown in the theater in 3-D.........then was reformatted before it's VHS release, it wasn't in 3-D anymore. The dvd was copied from the VHS transfer so it is not in 3-D either.

If they ever do release a 3-D version of Friday the 13th on home video (or already have and I just havn't heard about it) it will come with it's own pair of 3-D glasses.

If you are thinking that it is a 3-D movie soly because the title of the film includes 3-D, you are mistaken. That is the title of the movie because it was originally shown in the theater in 3-D..........it wasn't released on home video in 3-D. As far as I know, no copies of the movie have ever been released in 3-D...............

If you have a new dvd that they actually formatted to be displayed as 3-D and you didn't get a pair of glasses with it, take it back to the store. All 3-D movies come with 3-D glasses. A 3-D movie is unwatchable without the glasses. All you will see is a bunch of red and blue blurring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.