E.t/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

@F1
I was wondering if any one new this, is E.T part of the starwars universe?

does he have force powers, like when he healed?

yerssot
he makes a cameo in EpI yes, but his powers or what ever you call them are uncanon since they are shown in a non-star wars movie (and not made by lucas)

DARK ASSASSIN
who knows...... maybe the little guy could be a jedi.

§pearhead
No!

No no no!

ET, under no cirucumstances, belongs to Lucas. Yes, there were the little ET critters in TPM during the meeting, but that's called a cameo appearance. ET is NOT a jedi, and doesn't belong in the Star Wars Universe.

With that said, for more practical reasons, ET being a jedi is plain stupid messed

LordRevan
i agree 100% no E.T. could be a Jedi

DARK ASSASSIN
i dont know..........what kinda sabre would he wield?

double bladed or dual sabres?

how cool would he be!?!?!? big grin

LordRevan
if you would see that than you'd seen every thing.

VengeanceGOD
IMO, (although I know this wasn't the intent of the original film, this is strictly my own EU creation) E.T. WAS a Jedi. My reasoning? We see him display force powers, such as Force Heal, Telepathy, I think telekinesis as well but I can't remember. Secondly, when E.T. sees the kid in the Yoda costume, he goes "Home, home" and trots after him. But the crowning element is this:

When the astronaught comes to get E.T., he acts scared. But he doesn't act it when he sees the astronaught...only when he hears the astronaught's breathing just before he shows up. Breathing that sounds a lot like a certain Dark Lord of the Sith.

So yeah, in my own mind E.T. and his crew were on a desperate mission to escape the Empire, with a Jedi on board. Why else would they leave him behind and just take off like that?

§pearhead
omfg...ET is not in the star wars universe. As much as you want it, he's not.

And ET would look incredibly retarded with a lightsaber no expression

yerssot
sorry, spear, that cameo in TPM makes him IN the star wars universe... though all of his "powers" you see in the movie (ET, not TPM of course) are not star wars-canon at all

all that you can go in the canon way is saying that he comes from the SW universe and that's it

§pearhead
isn't the whole point of a cameo appearance that they don'te belong there?

yerssot
just poking fun and such... like Rick McCallum doing one in TPM and Doug Chiang and ...

DARK ASSASSIN
i was just kidding...........by the way....

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, i know, but I wanted to espouse my theories anyways. smile

Bagels
Of course it did give a whole new funny meaning to when ET sees a Yoda costume and was all like, "Home, home!" wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.